Shameless Kamala Harris Rips Off Trump’s Idea for No Taxes on Tips at Las Vegas Rally (VIDEO)

You clearly didnt hear the whole clip, you are just blindly believing msnbc narrative. The lies from the left are insane.
I’m not listening to MAGA propaganda. You need to explain why you support a convicted felon and adjudulicated rapist. Until that’s answered to my satisfaction, I couldn’t care less about anything you say.

#ANSWERTHEQUESTION

I’m not listening to MAGA propaganda. You need to explain why you support a convicted felon and adjudulicated rapist. Until that’s answered to my satisfaction, I couldn’t care less about anything you say.

#ANSWERTHEQUESTION
IMG_7783.gif

It’s on video, skippy!

#MAGALIES

Yes.

I suggest you watch the video in its entirety - not the snippety morsel your media masters present you with before putting your metaphorical blindfold back on.

Kinda reminds me of the good people hoax...

I guess it's easy to fall for edited BS when you want to.

Yes.

I suggest you watch the video in its entirety - not the snippety morsel your media masters present you with before putting your metaphorical blindfold back on.

Kinda reminds me of the good people hoax...

I guess it's easy to fall for edited BS when you want to.
Chopping stuff into morsels is a MAGA dodge. Everyone heard and knows what Trump said.

#MAGALIES

You have just proven yourself to know nothing. Your demands are child like. Im not used to dealing with teenage girls.

Another perpetual (and, incidentally, stupid) tactic of his is to not address the actual topic of the thread on which he is posting.

That one's actually pretty standard fare amidst most of the Lefties here.

And it is, indeed, teenage girl like antics.

You have just proven yourself to know nothing. Your demands are child like. Im not used to dealing with teenage girls.
Call it what you want. I call it years of dealing with MAGA idiocy. Maybe you should get the lay of the land before making sweeping statements. Do you think this started the day you joined?

#CLUELESS

Call it what you want. I call it years of dealing with MAGA idiocy. Maybe you should get the lay of the land before making sweeping statements. Do you think this started the day you joined?

#CLUELESS

Nah.

As I assured him, you've been engaging in abject idiocy long before he showed up.

#CLUELESS
This is not my first rodeo. The forum i was on is just too BLUE MAGA and anyone commenting on Trump in a positive way is deemed a gaslighter by the admin, so i moved on, I’m still a member there, its not a political forum as such.
The hashtags are childlike.

Another perpetual (and, incidentally, stupid) tactic of his is to not address the actual topic of the thread on which he is posting.

That one's actually pretty standard fare amidst most of the Lefties here.

And it is, indeed, teenage girl like antics.
Trump derangement syndrome grows bigger by the day. God i hope he wins. 😂

This is not my first rodeo. The forum i was on is just too BLUE MAGA and anyone commenting on Trump in a positive way is deemed a gaslighter by the admin, so i moved on, I’m still a member there, its not a political forum as such.
The hashtags are childlike.

Just curious if you wish to share what forum that was?

Kamala is winning by so much.

The Obama coalition is resurrected and fired up and ready to ho....I mean go.

And what further proof do we need, than Camel Toe embracing the plagiarism tactic legacy of Old Man Winter's 1980s campaign?

(Also known as the first time Biden ran for President and ripped off a UK Labour MP's speech.)

The most unabashed brazen hypocrisy to ever submit itself, even by the cutthroat standards of 2024:

Forgive me for my skepticism.

But I dare say:

When you're copying your opponent?

Correcting your own VP candidate's military "record"?

Refusing an interview for nearly three weeks?

And not committing to the full slate of debates?

Maybe...just maybe.

You're LOSING. ;)

~~~~~~

MAGA ‘Plagiarism’ Meltdown Over Kamala ‘Copying’ Trump Idea​

--​

THAT'S WHAT HE SAID

Although the former president also proposed ending taxes on tips, service and hospitality workers’ unions have been advocating for reform for years.
11 Aug 2024 ~~ By Lily Mae Lazarus

Donald Trump called Vice President Kamala Harris a “copycat” after she supported scrapping federal taxes on tips earned by service and hospitality workers during a Las Vegas rally on Saturday.
“When I am president, we will continue our fight for working families of America, including to raise the minimum wage and eliminate taxes on tips for service and hospitality workers,” Harris told the crowd.

Commentary:
The blatant plagiarism of Kamala Harris is duly noted, while the short-term memory of Democrats is astounding.
Have they forgotten that it was Democrats that wrote the IRS laws taxing tips?

Forum List

Back