Trump Ducking Debate

If anything is authoritarian, it's right under your nose, called the Democratic Party. The will of the democratic voters was for Biden to run as president..............after his failure at the debates, all of his big money donors started closing their purses, then, one by one dem congressmen started going public about Biden's chances..........and it steamrolled from there with MSM jumping on the bandwagon......if you missed that...................your top tier fat cats were all involved.......Et tu Obama....

You know there's a bunch of threads already started when Joe Biden's merde hit the ventilateur.

That's how the dems roll and you know it.
No Democrat cares what maga fuckups think about our nomination process.

We all see project 2025 and a cult.

Your problem is that many democrats don't quite see it that way.

That's ok, we all see a person less competent than Biden trying to convince voters she's the next best thing since Karl Marx.
$325 million inform me different dell.

Karl Marx? Is that all you have? Dude, you have a couch fucker on the ticket.

Show me a ballot sample for the dem 2024 primary that has FKH's name on it.
The MEMO sent out earlier has clearly made it into the hands of many cult members.

Harris is the Candidate, Biden dropped out.

Your MEMO message is DEAD.

Never in history has the presumptive nominee, the one with all the votes (OK sue me, Philips and some dude named Palmer had 7 delegates to Biden's 4,000) been thrown off the ticket by his party. Never.

Alienate? You're the one who had your primary election vote cancelled, not me. You were the one whose vote was disenfranchised.

Much like your party robbed you of your vote, actually. And the funniest thing is, you don't even care that your vote was suppressed and you were disenfranchised.

She got ZERO votes in the primaries,

How does it feel to have your vote rendered null and void?

So the "delegates" picked your candidate, not the voters.

iu
We ALL got our wish.

Why are you so Upset?

If anything is authoritarian, it's right under your nose, called the Democratic Party. The will of the democratic voters was for Biden to run as president..............after his failure at the debates, all of his big money donors started closing their purses, then, one by one dem congressmen started going public about Biden's chances..........and it steamrolled from there with MSM jumping on the bandwagon......if you missed that...................your top tier fat cats were all involved.......Et tu Obama....

You know there's a bunch of threads already started when Joe Biden's merde hit the ventilateur.

That's how the dems roll and you know it.
You and others on the dishonest authoritarian right couldn’t care less about democracy.

You’re lying about President Biden being ‘forced out’ of the campaign because now you face a Democratic presidential candidate with a strong chance of defeating Trump.

Not upset, it's just funny all you clowns on here claiming Biden did it for democracy and whatever other lie you can concoct.
We both have NO idea what went into the final decision for biden to drop out.

You can use all your talking points and suggest that biden was held at gunpoint to drop out......I don't care.
Bottom line, it was senseless for Biden to run again, you and I both know and understand that simple fact.
What happened is for the best.

Deciphering all your Conspiracy Theory Talking Points is pointless.

You wanted Biden Gone, you got your wish.

Well you must have missed all the news reporting from well connected LW media outlets.

No I did not.

Now you guys will have to steal another election.
Do you have a LINK to all those news reports?
And, I don't care.
Biden did the right thing, and you dislike it because NOW trump has an actual opponent.

You have FAILED at proving "Stollen Election" or "Fraud" but I get it, the Talking Points demand that you keep repeating the Big LIE.

The MEMO sent out earlier has clearly made it into the hands of many cult members.

Harris is the Candidate, Biden dropped out.

Your MEMO message is DEAD.
We know your cult leaders have fucked you but good, but denying reality doesn't help.

Do you have a LINK to all those news reports?
Internally here for your consumption, stumbled across these few:

Pelosi told Biden: You’re dragging down Democrats​

An ally of the former House speaker said she would do “everything in her power” to get Biden off the Democratic ticket.

Top Dems threatened to forcibly remove Biden from office unless he dropped out, set him up to fail at Trump debate: sources​

You have FAILED at proving "Stollen Election" or "Fraud" but I get it, the Talking Points demand that you keep repeating the Big LIE.
Don't have to, Biden admitted how it was done in an article shortly after he became president. Newsweek, I believe.
Biden did the right thing, and you dislike it because NOW trump has an actual opponent.
The reason I don't like it is because the democrats usurped the will of everyone who voted for Biden to be their candidate. You can paint it anyway you want, but the voters never had any say so in the coup.

Forum List

Back