Trump Ducking Debate

Internally here for your consumption, stumbled across these few:

Pelosi told Biden: You’re dragging down Democrats​

An ally of the former House speaker said she would do “everything in her power” to get Biden off the Democratic ticket.

Top Dems threatened to forcibly remove Biden from office unless he dropped out, set him up to fail at Trump debate: sources​

Don't have to, Biden admitted how it was done in an article shortly after he became president. Newsweek, I believe.

The reason I don't like it is because the democrats usurped the will of everyone who voted for Biden to be their candidate. You can paint it anyway you want, but the voters never had any say so in the coup.
#1. Was Pelosi wrong. Listen, someone in Biden’s state of mind needs to be talked to. You agree that Biden had no business doing a 2nd term. The D did the Right thing and got Biden off the ticket.

Forced out or Compromise. IDC
The right thing for the Nation was done.

#2. Biden said “we have the largest fraud organization “. Or something close to that.
If you watch the entire video, you know he meant (a trump excuse) they have installed the best anti-corruption organization

To even claim in the slightest that Biden said he has installed a system to support or enforce corruption is just incorrect , and you know it. I’ve seen the edited clip.

#3. Biden is out. What alternative did the D have. Hold another primary? Which you know would have yielded the same result
So I Don’t care about your hurt feelings of some fake claim of “not democracy”
Biden’s decision ( forced or compromise)
I don’t care.
The D made the right choice, you just want something to bitch about.

#1. Was Pelosi wrong. Listen, someone in Biden’s state of mind needs to be talked to. You agree that Biden had no business doing a 2nd term. The D did the Right thing and got Biden off the ticket.

#2. Biden said “we have the largest fraud organization “. Or something close to that.
If you watch the entire video, you know he meant (a trump excuse) they have installed the best anti-corruption organization

To even claim in the slightest that Biden said he has installed a system to support or enforce corruption is just incorrect , and you know it. I’ve seen the edited clip.

#3. Biden is out. What alternative did the D have. Hold another primary? Which you know would have yielded the same result
I don’t care.
Thank you for admitting I was right and you were wrong, all along............. :biggrin:

I don’t care.
The D :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back