Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

So why doesn’t Trump debate her on ABC? He was fine with debating Biden on ABC, but how suddenly can’t debate Kamala on ABC? Hmmmm.

Is he afraid?

So why won't Kamala debate? The ABC debate was a contract with Biden, not Kamala. Why is she so afraid?
Kamala will certainly debate on ABC.

I understand that the debate contract was with Biden. Why is it that Trump was fine debating Biden on ABC, but doesn’t want to debate Kamala on ABC?

And yet he agreed to debate Biden there. So why is this now a problem?
That was before the lawsuit, tard. Because you're an idiot, that's why. :D

Btw, Joe dropped out, so all bets about that are off. It's not a hard concept to understand unless

you're mentally challenged.

Kamala will certainly debate on ABC.

I understand that the debate contract was with Biden. Why is it that Trump was fine debating Biden on ABC, but doesn’t want to debate Kamala on ABC?

Because he did not agree to terms with Kamala, but with your Party's nominee, Joe Biden. That contract is now null and void.

I predicted several days after the Biden Coup that the Dem puppet master's would try to hide Kamala away until election day because she is a blithering idiot and deeply unlikable. So far, they have succeeded. Kamala has gone over two weeks without making a single statement not written for her except a brief two sentence statement on a plane tarmac where she did her patented word salad idiocy. This morning, they said Kamala would be hiding indefinitely due to the issues in the Middle East (even through Joe is the Commander-in-Chief, right? :lol:

So, Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

Discuss.
I'm pretty sure that's their intention because it worked for them in 2020. They have carefully programmed and instructed the MSM and major search engines and information sites to bury and/or disavow her and Biden's record, demonize Trump and Vance in any way they can scheme up, and making Kamala (and now Walz) look like the second coming. As most Americans get their political views and information from the MSM, they aren't about to give her much, if any, opportunity to screw that up.

Meanwhile if Patriots/Republicans/libertarians (little L) continue to think slut shaming, using the DEI card, and personally insulting Kamala is a winning strategy instead of putting her (and now Walz) track record and policy positions out there, we lose in November. I'll bet the farm on it.

I predicted several days after the Biden Coup that the Dem puppet master's would try to hide Kamala away until election day because she is a blithering idiot and deeply unlikable. So far, they have succeeded. Kamala has gone over two weeks without making a single statement not written for her except a brief two sentence statement on a plane tarmac where she did her patented word salad idiocy. This morning, they said Kamala would be hiding indefinitely due to the issues in the Middle East (even through Joe is the Commander-in-Chief, right? :lol:

So, Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

Discuss.
She will certainly try to.

I'm pretty sure that's their intention because it worked for them in 2020. They have carefully programmed and instructed the MSM and major search engines and information sites to bury and/or disavow her and Biden's record, demonize Trump and Vance in any way they can scheme up, and making Kamala (and now Walz) look like the second coming. As most Americans get their political views and information from the MSM, they aren't about to give her much, if any, opportunity to screw that up.

Meanwhile if Patriots/Republicans/libertarians (little L) continue to think slut shaming, using the DEI card, and personally insulting Kamala is a winning strategy instead of putting her (and now Walz) track record and policy positions out there, we lose in November. I'll bet the farm on it.

No one believes the MSM anymore, even Dims. Kamala's record will be front and center and the voters will know about it. But I agree, stick to her terrible record, not the personal stuff.

No one believes the MSM anymore, even Dims. Kamala's record will be front and center and the voters will know about it. But I agree, stick to her terrible record, not the personal stuff.
I think far many still do. Certainly the Democrats/leftists/Marxists do not care whether the MSM gets it right so long as they keep pushing the partisan propaganda. Think how really few members there are at USMB and what a tiny percentage of those are at all active here and even a tinier percentage reads in on most threads. We can test our own take on things here and see if we can justify our own positions or just be anonymous jerks or whatever. But we don't make much of a difference in the public conversation.

Social media reaches a whole lot more but all have the power to make sure most people see only certain things. Even X which really does promote free speech shot itself in the foot with their premium accounts that most choose not to or cannot afford. The posts of those who use the free platform are seen at most by a couple dozen people.

Meanwhile the MSM, most used search engines, pollsters are deliberately designing what mainstream America is allowed to see and they are blatantly dishonest in doing so.

And Patriots don't help at all when they are too mentally lazy to do the hard work of ferreting out and exposing Kamala's real track record and policy positions and instead just go to the slut shaming, personal insults, or calling her the DEI candidate, focus on family scandals and such all of which only generates sympathy and more support for her.

Forum List

Back