Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

Yeah, her "Bathtub Collards" was a huge hit.

I can just see black people watching her say that and then going: "OMG wtf is wrong with her? Don't
nobody want no greens washed in a bathtub people wash they ass in!"
"People wash they ass in the tub, not Collard Greens."
I guarantee a reaction like that is more the norm than the exception.

The Trumpers on here have been making the case, he is too old and mentally declining since last fall. So they got their way. They should be happy.
A debate between candidates is a debate between candidates. Who knew, the only thing Donny had to run against was mental age degeneration (which he shows plenty of, himself), and somebody like Harris could scare him totally off his game? Perhaps, I could have underestimated Harris. I can only assume, trump has reason to run for cover, instead of President, possibly because he has had to face enough prosecuting attorneys and DAs of late, which seem to have turned out badly for him, in general.
:lame2:

I can just see black people watching her say that and then going: "OMG wtf is wrong with her? Don't
nobody want no greens washed in a bathtub people wash they ass in!"
"People wash they ass in the tub, not Collard Greens."
I guarantee a reaction like that is more the norm than the exception.
If it's gets the attention it deserves it could really hurt her with real blacks.

that debate was to be between him and Biden, not the vp.
True, doesn't mean that trump can just come up with a NEW date and Network.
Why isn't Harris countering with a new date or a new venue?
Well there ya go.
Exactly what is gonna happen.
Give them both time to work out an agreement.
Keyword....Agreement.

I advised for a Fox News debate with Brett Baier on July 22nd.
I hope she accepts under agreed upon terms.

Looking like it's going to be Harris.

Bring on the debate.
Have it on Fox, with Brett Baier as the Moderator.

The Trumpers on here have been making the case, he is too old and mentally declining since last fall. So they got their way. They should be happy.
A debate between candidates is a debate between candidates. Who knew, the only thing Donny had to run against was mental age degeneration (which he shows plenty of, himself), and somebody like Harris could scare him totally off his game? Perhaps, I could have underestimated Harris. I can only assume, trump has reason to run for cover, instead of President, possibly because he has had to face enough prosecuting attorneys and DAs of late, which seem to have turned out badly for him, in general.
The Democrats staged a successful coup and forced Biden out. "Trumpers" had nothing to do with that, it's ridiculous to blame us for that. New candidate, new agreement.

True, doesn't mean that trump can just come up with a NEW date and Network.

Well there ya go.
Exactly what is gonna happen.
Give them both time to work out an agreement.
Keyword....Agreement.

I advised for a Fox News debate with Brett Baier on July 22nd.
I hope she accepts under agreed upon terms.
doesn't mean that trump can just come up with a NEW date and Network.
why not?

The same can be said for Don Whoreleon.

He doesn't answer questions, ie NABJ.
Debating, he's the one that dropped out of Sept 10, then randomly makes up his own date.
Rallies full of cultists and LIES are not anywhere close to a Press Conference.

Trump is almost always unscripted and does tons of interviews. As usual, a massive Dim fail by you. Sad. :(

I understand, Donny is skipping the next scheduled debate. I wonder why he is afraid to debate her.

Another Dim liar. Trump offered a debate. Camel-toe ran away scared. Your post = Fail. :(

I predicted several days after the Biden Coup that the Dem puppet master's would try to hide Kamala away until election day because she is a blithering idiot and deeply unlikable. So far, they have succeeded. Kamala has gone over two weeks without making a single statement not written for her except a brief two sentence statement on a plane tarmac where she did her patented word salad idiocy. This morning, they said Kamala would be hiding indefinitely due to the issues in the Middle East (even through Joe is the Commander-in-Chief, right? :lol:

So, Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

Discuss.

DemoKKKrats better hope so, because when she goes off script, this is what happens:

So... question of the day... Will Kamala pick a Jew who paid off a staff member to stay silent about their affair?...
Kelly doesn't want the job... so she may have to go with buttplug...

The same can be said for Don Whoreleon.

He doesn't answer questions, ie NABJ.
Debating, he's the one that dropped out of Sept 10, then randomly makes up his own date.
Rallies full of cultists and LIES are not anywhere close to a Press Conference.
~~~~~~
The world wonders where Kamala was the day she was supposed to be at the National Association of Black Journalists (NABJ) to debate Donald Trump?
Why did she renege?

I predicted several days after the Biden Coup that the Dem puppet master's would try to hide Kamala away until election day because she is a blithering idiot and deeply unlikable. So far, they have succeeded. Kamala has gone over two weeks without making a single statement not written for her except a brief two sentence statement on a plane tarmac where she did her patented word salad idiocy. This morning, they said Kamala would be hiding indefinitely due to the issues in the Middle East (even through Joe is the Commander-in-Chief, right? :lol:

So, Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

Discuss.
She’ll never debate Trump, so he needs to show up at her rally

Any other presidential candidate would be at the microphone today to speak on the mess in the middle east... to get a chance to shine... but you can't polish a turd like Kamala...

Forum List

Back