Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

Can she win without answering any questions until Election Day?
she will still get the dem [idiot ] vote ... it doesn't matter who the dem cult leaders put in the slot ... the cult members will do as they are ordered and turn out and vote .. the election will be close even if the cult replaces Harris with a fly covered dog turd .. and the msm will claim said turd is the greatest thing since shoe polish .

Last edited:
and the msm will claim said turd like its the greatest thing since shoe polish .
Yup, said turd named djt has been conning you for years.
And you just sit there and Take It. Wow.

Quickly, like right now, name me ONE trump policy that greatly improved your life, or even my life....... GO >>>>>>>. Now, no research. You SHOULD know, so just name the policy.

Yup, said turd named djt has been conning you for years.
And you just sit there and Take It. Wow.

Quickly, like right now, name me ONE trump policy that greatly improved your life, or even my life....... GO >>>>>>>. Now, no research. You SHOULD know, so just name the policy.
secured border , the destruction of ISIS , lower fuel prices , lower food prices , record low unemployment , real income per households at record highs .. do you need more Pinco ..

She couldn’t debate in the 2019 Democratic Primary. Given her avoidance of press conferences now, what makes Democrats so confident in her besides a friendly media?

secured border , the destruction of ISIS , lower fuel prices , lower food prices , record low unemployment , real income per households at record highs .. do you need more Pinco ..
Let's go.

Secured Border: Illegals crossed while trump was POTUS.
Illegals that crossed while trump was POTUS committed Crimes.

ISIS:
Just two weeks after President Donald Trump triumphantly declared the “100 percent” defeat of ISIS’s caliphate, his national security advisor, John Bolton, admitted on television that “the ISIS threat will remain” and that this explained why a small “observer force” would now stay in Syria. Next, senior administration officials announced that 200 U.S. troops are set to stay in northeastern Syria as part of a “multinational observer force,” with another 200 to remain in al-Tanf, an encampment near the border with Iraq, to deter Iranian behavior. Then on March 17, the Wall Street Journal reported that the U.S. military was “crafting plans to keep nearly 1,000 forces in Syria” in what the newspaper described as “a decisive shift away” from Trump’s order to withdraw.

This is the hopeful story that hawks within the Trump administration are selling. Indeed, the media appears to have become the platform of choice for the many serving government officials who are trying to coerce a reversal in Syria policy. The reality is in fact more complex and less promising.

Lower Fuel: COVID, Supply and Demand.
Can you name the trump policy that LOWERED gas prices......NOPE.
In fact, the trump led OPEC+ deal caused havoc on future oil production, leading to higher future gas prices, ALL because of OPEC+, a trump deal.

Record Low Unemployment: That continued to get LOWER under biden once trump left office.

I predicted several days after the Biden Coup that the Dem puppet master's would try to hide Kamala away until election day because she is a blithering idiot and deeply unlikable. So far, they have succeeded. Kamala has gone over two weeks without making a single statement not written for her except a brief two sentence statement on a plane tarmac where she did her patented word salad idiocy. This morning, they said Kamala would be hiding indefinitely due to the issues in the Middle East (even through Joe is the Commander-in-Chief, right? :lol:

So, Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

Discuss.
She'll try. She's made it two weeks so far.

Look Kamala is a brainless bimbo who sticks her foot in her mouth every time she speaks without a teleprompter. She won't be permitted to hold a press conference.
They have to put her out there at least a couple times. You know, I look at this whole thing as Democrats
are reaping the karma of cheating the 2020 election. They cheated a potato in in 2020 so they could
have a puppet regime, tried to do it again this year and it blew up in their faces at the 11th hour! :auiqs.jpg:
And I doubt it's going to go any better for them from here on out.

They have to put her out there at least a couple times. You know, I look at this whole thing as Democrats
are reaping the karma of cheating the 2020 election. They cheated a potato in in 2020 so they could
have a puppet regime, tried to do it again this year and it blew up in their faces at the 11th hour! :auiqs.jpg:
And I doubt it's going to go any better for them from here on out.
If she's debates Trump on Fox the election is over. America will see what an airhead she is.

Forum List

Back