Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

I predicted several days after the Biden Coup that the Dem puppet master's would try to hide Kamala away until election day because she is a blithering idiot and deeply unlikable. So far, they have succeeded. Kamala has gone over two weeks without making a single statement not written for her except a brief two sentence statement on a plane tarmac where she did her patented word salad idiocy. This morning, they said Kamala would be hiding indefinitely due to the issues in the Middle East (even through Joe is the Commander-in-Chief, right? :lol:

So, Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

Discuss.

Yes

I predicted several days after the Biden Coup that the Dem puppet master's would try to hide Kamala away until election day because she is a blithering idiot and deeply unlikable. So far, they have succeeded. Kamala has gone over two weeks without making a single statement not written for her except a brief two sentence statement on a plane tarmac where she did her patented word salad idiocy. This morning, they said Kamala would be hiding indefinitely due to the issues in the Middle East (even through Joe is the Commander-in-Chief, right? :lol:

So, Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

Discuss.
You're so old school, almost three weeks old school. The left like her a lot now, they do as they're told.

But just remember, "MAGA are cultists", yawn

Nope. When you threw Joe under the bus you threw any agreements Trump had with him under the same bus and put Trump in charge of any debates.

Will your new candidate show up on September 4? She was talking a a lot of trash during her "rally"
I didn't throw him under a bus. He simply fulfilled what you guys have been saying for almost a year, and dropped. Maybe you are talking about Democrat activists. I'm like Rush, just a harmless, lovable little fuzzball, spreading truth where I can.;)

Let's go.

Secured Border: Illegals crossed while trump was POTUS.
Illegals that crossed while trump was POTUS committed Crimes.

ISIS:
Just two weeks after President Donald Trump triumphantly declared the “100 percent” defeat of ISIS’s caliphate, his national security advisor, John Bolton, admitted on television that “the ISIS threat will remain” and that this explained why a small “observer force” would now stay in Syria. Next, senior administration officials announced that 200 U.S. troops are set to stay in northeastern Syria as part of a “multinational observer force,” with another 200 to remain in al-Tanf, an encampment near the border with Iraq, to deter Iranian behavior. Then on March 17, the Wall Street Journal reported that the U.S. military was “crafting plans to keep nearly 1,000 forces in Syria” in what the newspaper described as “a decisive shift away” from Trump’s order to withdraw.

This is the hopeful story that hawks within the Trump administration are selling. Indeed, the media appears to have become the platform of choice for the many serving government officials who are trying to coerce a reversal in Syria policy. The reality is in fact more complex and less promising.

Lower Fuel: COVID, Supply and Demand.
Can you name the trump policy that LOWERED gas prices......NOPE.
In fact, the trump led OPEC+ deal caused havoc on future oil production, leading to higher future gas prices, ALL because of OPEC+, a trump deal.

Record Low Unemployment: That continued to get LOWER under biden once trump left office.
not nearly as many crossed when Trump was POTUS ..
and gasoline is much higher today than it was before COVID hit . so that argument is bullshit .
no new wars under Trump .
and Russia didn't invade another country like they did during the Obama and then later the Briben admin !
and the economy is slowing and getting worse .. many experts are saying we are headed for a recession ..

I didn't throw him under a bus. He simply fulfilled what you guys have been saying for almost a year, and dropped. Maybe you are talking about Democrat activists. I'm like Rush, just a harmless, lovable little fuzzball, spreading truth where I can.;)
Biden was forced out by dem power brokers and you know it .. I hope you stood in a loooong line when you voted for him in the primaries .

Biden was forced out by dem power brokers and you know it .. I hope you stood in a loooong line when you voted for him in the primaries .
No. I picked the day and time, so lines were short, so I could cast my Primary vote for Nikki Haley. But people like you wanted old, crazy, Anti-American Trump.

No. I picked the day and time, so lines were short, so I could cast my Primary vote for Nikki Haley. But people like you wanted old, crazy, Anti-American Trump.
lol ! so you were one of the lefties trying to help the left by voting for Haley eh ? how clever of you .. and yes you will be voting for Harris ..

lol ! so you were one of the lefties trying to help the left by voting for Haley eh ? how clever of you .. and yes you will be voting for Harris ..
Yes, I will be voting for Harris, as you idiots are still running that crazy, old man, Anti-American Trump. You should have picked a conservative, instead. As it is, anybody is better that that crazy old windbag, you are running. So, it looks like we will vote to keep America Great, instead of voting for the idiot that hates American (and over half of Americans) and has convinced the easily swayed he will make America Great with his Anti-American 2025 plan, made by his staff. No Choice. We will keep America, and let Donnie's trial go fourth.

Yes, I will be voting for Harris, as you idiots are still running that crazy, old man, Anti-American Trump. You should have picked a conservative, instead. As it is, anybody is better that that crazy old windbag, you are running. So, it looks like we will vote to keep America Great, instead of voting for the idiot that hates American (and over half of Americans) and has convinced the easily swayed he will make America Great with his Anti-American 2025 plan, made by his staff. No Choice. We will keep America, and let Donnie's trial go fourth.
so you voted for a republican during the primary and now you are going to vote for someone who could be the most leftwing POTUS in history .. you have no credibility MR independent .. and like it or not before COVID hit the US experienced historic prosperity because of Trumps policies .. and there's one thing I realize that you don't ! I realize that my candidate may lose .. but you cant accept the chance that your candidate may lose because your emotions have overridden your reasoning .. your emotions have overridden your reasoning .. face it ! Trump may be the next POTUS ! MAGA !

Last edited:

Discuss.
No Link...

Sorry, going have to call Bullshit unless you have evidence.

The same can be said for Don Whoreleon.

He doesn't answer questions, ie NABJ.
Debating, he's the one that dropped out of Sept 10, then randomly makes up his own date.
Rallies full of cultists and LIES are not anywhere close to a Press Conference.

Don Whoreleon.

lol…that’s actually funny! Kudos!

so you voted for a republican during the primary and now you are going to vote for someone who could be the most leftwing POTUS in history .. you have no credibility MR independent .. and like it or not before COVID hit the US experienced historic prosperity because of Trumps policies .. and there's one thing I realize that you don't ! I realize that my candidate may lose .. but you cant accept the chance that your candidate may lose because your emotions have overridden your reasoning .. your emotions have overridden your reasoning .. face it ! Trump may be the next POTUS ! MAGA !
I would have vote for Nikki in the General, but you wanted your aged crook, instead.
I am glad you realize your aged, crooked asshole might lose. So, it will not come as a shock, and you will not be tempted to be part of an attempted overthrow of the election.

I would have vote for Nikki in the General, but you wanted your aged crook, instead.
I am glad you realize your aged, crooked asshole might lose. So, it will not come as a shock, and you will not be tempted to be part of an attempted overthrow of the election.
there will be no mass violence from the right if Trump loses .. can you claim the same thing about your leftist pals if CommieLa loses ? and what policy stances does she have that makes you think she will be good for Americans ? and do you admit that Harris may lose ?

there will be no mass violence from the right if Trump loses .. can you claim the same thing about your leftist pals if CommieLa loses ? and what policy stances does she have that makes you think she will be good for Americans ? and do you admit that Harris may lose ?
If there is, I will not be part of it, and will denounce it as UnAmerican. In the US, normal people stand with the peaceful transition of government. Only UnAmerican assholes, do not.

Forum List

Back