Tim Walz VS. Putin’s boy JD Vance amazing smoky eye and mascara. WHO IS your fav.?

Tim Walz VS. Putin’s boy JD Vance. WHO IS your fav.?

• Tim Walz

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Putin’s boy JD Vance

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I hope JD Vance stocks up with his 🇷🇺 eyeliner and mascara from Sephora. Donald Trump just screwed himself. I guess he forgot what the other JD Vance really thinks of him.
Yeah? lol .. Kamala, who called out and charged Biden as a racist in the 2019 primaries. She was the little schoolgirl under Biden's decision to oppose busing and meeting with segregationist Senators on school desegregation. Then miraculously flip-flopped when she was a potential selection for her VP role. Brilliant!

Walz, the riot king during the george floyd riots, demonstrated awesome leadership and logistic skills as the city was up in flames and reacted with inadequate security by delaying National Guard deployment-- who had to stand down as rioters took over and burned down police stations.

What else you got?

Yeah? lol .. Kamala, who called out and charged Biden as a racist in the 2019 primaries. She was the little schoolgirl under Biden's decision to oppose busing and meeting with segregationist Senators on school desegregation. Then miraculously flip-flopped when she was a potential selection for her VP role. Brilliant!

Walz, the riot king during the george floyd riots, demonstrated awesome leadership and logistic skills as the city was up in flames and reacted with inadequate security by delaying National Guard deployment-- who had to stand down as rioters took over and burned down police stations.

What else you got?
Isn't a hillbilly who fucked a couch. Cried about child less cat women. Or is bought by peter theil.

he is fit and the smile is genuine. i look forward to a debate. think vance wants to talk "groomer" to school teacher?
Why did she pick someone that looks as OLD as Biden? Makes no sense! I wonder if they will dump Walz when he "gets too senile" for them? :p

PUTIN is a calculated Cold Blooded Killer.
PUTIN is obviously an Evil and Terrible Human.

And you Support Putin........more than Americans.
You and your ILK have Killed the GOP.
now, i see why many Moscow´s poodle hate him so much...

Last edited:
Thats all Russians have to deflect from the question of how their "#2 army in the world", became #2 army in Ukraine.
i assure you, those silver medals were no consolation in viet nam.

all of these people are far too casual about war. i guess the winner in gaza will save a lot of demolition costs as kushner builds his beach resort and golf course over the graves.

come on , he is not as OLD as Biden. he is kind of a bulldog type. He´ll eat alive vance-amazing-smoky-eye- during TV debates
I would not count on that. Vance is known for being very well prepared and will beat Walz about the head and shoulders with his support of riots.

As governor, Walz signed an executive order that forced schools to install tampon dispensers in boys bathrooms. How freaking weird is this guy?

Forum List

Back