“I was going to vote for Trump, but now I’ll wait to see who the Democratic nominee is

I love how you just randomly posted a fake quote that you totally made up with no source.

The wish casting is epic.

But you're still gonna lose.

Sowwy. :(

Each state has it's own Constitution and election laws. Some states have laws stating that the ballot cannot be changed only if the candidate has died. Joe biden has registered in all 50 states and DNC cadnditied for the presidendvy and Kamal Harris as Vice President.
See:
**********​
Nevada stipulates that Biden can only be changed on the ballot if he dies in the next week.

After that even death doesn't remove him.

Each state has it's own Constitution and election laws. Some states have laws stating that the ballot cannot be changed only if the candidate has died. Joe biden has registered in all 50 states and DNC cadnditied for the presidendvy and Kamal Harris as Vice President.
See:
**********​
Well I hope all the swing states keep Biden on the ballot and split the Democrat vote.

Many would-be Trump voters are coming to the same conclusion.
Delusional.

No would-be trump voters were voting for trump because Biden. Those that are willing to forgo the massive list of reasons to vote for Trump will vote for him no matter what. The details are irrelevant because none of his voters are even remotely in touch with truth or facts. The Biden hate is just an extension of that and will apply to anyone, even Jesus Christ himself, running against him.

You are just as deluded as they are if you really think getting rid of Biden is making any significant number of people question their Trump vote.

OTOH, you know who this does sound like?

Trump..

Many people are saying....

Is there a name to that quote? or can we just pencil in Biden Staffer?
it was this guy again.....
images.png

“I was going to vote for Trump, I don’t want to, I voted for Biden in 2020, but Biden has to go; my kids can’t afford a house, eggs are too expensive, and I’m not as happy as I should be – and that’s all Biden’s fault.

But Biden is gone, so I don’t need to vote for Trump…”

You vote dem...you vote to destroy America.

vict joe.JPG

It doesnt matter to you when trump tells a story about a "friend".

At Least Trump has an excuse (and probably has a friend) , Clayton is just a random person on a message board coming up with a quote that sounds like it came off of a DNC campaign poster.

“I was going to vote for Trump, I don’t want to, I voted for Biden in 2020, but Biden has to go; my kids can’t afford a house, eggs are too expensive, and I’m not as happy as I should be – and that’s all Biden’s fault.

But Biden is gone, so I don’t need to vote for Trump…”

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back