Tim Walz VP running mate

As if right wing immigration policy doesn’t have its roots in race.

Are you in denial?

The government should have a far better system in place for tracking and monitoring kids that pass through the immigration system in order to keep them out of dangerous situations.

I don’t disagree with this point. No one does.
Obviously, Democrats don't feel a need for a system at all. Their sex trafficking synficate has been moving along for years. They're meeting a demand. There's a demand for children in the sex industry and the democrats are helping to fulfill that demand.

We've seen the enabling of chikd sex trafficking by democrats so let's not pretend your whining is anything but an attempt to make excuses for it.
This really bad acting is not going to work for you.

Normal adults will just put you in the basket of deplorables weirdos.

The most boring ticket since Carter/Mondale.
I can see it..Kamala is so fake and boring now she picked an OLD MAN just like what she just DUMPED.

Meet America's NEW OLD man!

1722961038736.png

Obviously, Democrats don't feel a need for a system at all. Their sex trafficking synficate has been moving along for years. They're meeting a demand. There's a demand for children in the sex industry and the democrats are helping to fulfill that demand.
You’d have to be a chronically online right wing media obsessed weirdo to actually think that’s true.

You’d have to be a chronically online right wing media obsessed weirdo to actually think that’s true.
Actions speak with the utmost clarity and you would have to be a failed apologist to offer nothing but excuses for the democrat child sex trafficking Syndicate.

When did you hear us talking about the numbers of children we have “placed into child sex trafficking”?

I have no idea what you’re talking about and neither do normal people.
You've never heard of the at least 85,000 kids that Harris released to God knows who and has lost track of? Really?

You've never heard of the at least 85,000 kids that Harris released to God knows who and has lost track of? Really?

He's doing his best impression of three monkeys not seeinging, hearing or speaking of the horrors democrats inflict on children.

I don't think Trumpers understand that, after dehumanizing the brown immigrants for years, their crocodile tears over immigrant children aren't going to fool anyone.

Forum List

Back