Walz former superior: He "quit" rather than deploy and went over my head to do it.

1723419025793.png

He served for 24 years, retard. Meanwhile, Trump's Daddy had a podiatrist write a bullshit report saying his little boy had bonespurs.

I now hereby present you with a nice tasty shit sandwich.
How does one 'serve' in the military for 24 years and never see combat?

Those that went while Walz chicken hawked should be believed
I don’t think you understand the term “chicken hawk”.

Chicken hawks promote wars and refuse to fight in them.

Walz ran for Congress as a vocal critical of the Iraq war.

Not that you guys care about the truth.

Obviously he was so against it he chickened out and didn't go. Huh? He's a coward

I guess all this "he retired before he knew he was going to be deployed" fake news is no longer gonna fly.

He knew he would be deployed before he put in for retirement and left his guys hanging.

COATES: Is your concern that it's -- oh, go ahead. I do want to ask this question quickly, Sergeant Major, and I appreciate your time, but is your -- [crosstalk] -- concern about the manner in which he did not speak to you or his decision to retire, which he, as we've talked about, he would have been entitled to do, which causes the most concern? Because that is the focus that so many people are wondering about, whether he has done something wrong in service or done something personally to offend you.

JULIN: No, he did something wrong in service, as I stated before. He knew the policies and procedures and how we go to leadership and address issues or discuss issues and concerns out there. Again, backing up, he had told me, no, I'm going forward, we're going to go with the battalion, and go from there. So, I'm under the believing, he told me he was going forward. I'm underneath that believing that he's going forward. He went around me, which he should have addressed it with me so he could help me with some things out there.

COATES: Sergeant Major, this was really -- excuse me, I don't want to cut you off, sir. Finish your point, please, Sergeant Major.

JULIN: He went around me. And the fact is that there's a possibility he probably would have realized. I would have probably said, no, it's too late, you're going forward, because we'd already received our notification of sourcing. And there's one other little point out there that people say, well, he hadn't been notified yet. Yes, he had been notified.

Now, there's another step out there. It is what's called stop loss. Ninety days prior to the actual deployment, we received our orders. And at that time is what's called stop loss, where if you're in a position, you're going forward irregardless, unless there's some really major or process --

COATES: Hmm, okay.

JULIN: -- that gets you out from not going on the deployment itself. So, there's that window of opportunity there. People say, well, he never knew he was going forward. Yeah, he knew he was going forward. Had he gotten his orders yet? No. At that time, he had not.

I don't understand how you can't see that the site called "hot air" is not meant to be taken seriously.

You should understad that chcken hawk walz pretends to be a hawk but chickened out when it came to real military service.

You should understad that chcken hawk walz pretends to be a hawk but chickened out when it came to real military service.

Or ..lol

A chickenhawk or chicken hawk is slang used in American and British gay culture to denote older males who prefer younger males for partners,

Forum List

Back