Walz former superior: He "quit" rather than deploy and went over my head to do it.

ab083b691a35a6cb372f0f7986f1b689_768x0.jpg

He served for 24 years, retard. Meanwhile, Trump's Daddy had a podiatrist write a bullshit report saying his little boy had bonespurs.

I now hereby present you with a nice tasty shit sandwich.
Give me the guy who's dad wanted to save his son from Vietnam over the "leader" who abandoned his men on the eve of deployment to a warzone.

Timmy "Blue Falcon" Walz.

Give me the guy who's dad wanted to save his son from Vietnam over the "leader" who abandoned his men on the eve of deployment to a warzone.

Timmy "Blue Falcon" Walz.
Well thanks for admitting that Trump & his Daddy lied so he could weasel out of serving.

Un, no. Bonespurs is the coward who weaseled out of serving based on a lie.

Thoughts and prayers.
ORANGE MAN BAD!

Holy shit dude, get a new schtick........................or take your trolling to one of the thousands of ORANGE MAN BAD threads.

You look silly. :auiqs.jpg:

After twenty years you can quit when you want.
In Tampon Timmy's case, it was when he was called on to go to war...................despite his repeated claims since then he carried a "weapon of war" in "war" :auiqs.jpg:

In Tampon Timmy's case, it was when he was called on to go to war...................despite his repeated claims since then he carried a "weapon of war" in "war" :auiqs.jpg:
It was a time of war and soldiers do carry weapons of war even if they are not in the theater of a battle zone.

I guess all this "he retired before he knew he was going to be deployed" fake news
Pathetic , still trying to tear a good man who replaced him knows him better than anyone else and he says Walz debated about leaving the national guard and getting into politics for 2 years. Time was running out for him to go so. It wasn't an easy decision and he did do 2 months before the orders came out to deploy. 24 years of service is more than enough to prove one's worth. He owes no one an explanation and you will realize that when he becomes the next Vice President of the United States.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back