Zone1 I’m a 36-year-old white man and I’ve never been provided any leg up by the US government or handout because I’m white

The statistics of Stop-and-frisk in NYC prove that more blacks were randomly stopped than other races.
They were stopped and frisked more when whites were more likely to have drugs in their cars than blacks and hispanics.

I’ve been stopped, ripped out of the car, squished on the ground and then released after a while when the police found out a wife beater had the same type of car and lived in the same mixed race neighborhood.
They (the police) all laughed and I was glad just to move along.. 😧

Btw .. I’m an oppressed white guy forced to pay taxes for mixed race freeloaders.
Well, it's appropriate you should support red state lowlifes--where most of the "freeloaders" live.

They were stopped and frisked more when whites were more likely to have drugs in their cars than blacks and hispanics.
Yep.

As pointed out by myself time and again, I was given a ticket in Bellaire Texas--about 95-98% white. Why? Because I was in a beat up old work vehicle. I go to court to contest the ticket and in this lilly white city, there are 3 white people in the room of a bout 100 defendants--me, the judge, and an attorney for another lady.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
So if I were to have said that, you could have quoted me.

I don't make stuff up. The statistics of Stop-and-frisk in NYC prove that more blacks were randomly stopped than other races.

Had they stopped the same % of every race, the resulting arrests would have been much more equal across the board.
Sheesh .. get over it grandma wannabe, that was years ago..

You should tell them, "Karma is a bitch" and point to your master Trump as an example. He got shot and nobody really cared.
Azogs story is a bunch of malarkey.

Azogs kids are hated because of the racism Azog teaches them. Kids of color see it, and no doubt his children express it. But since their parents don't believe their beliefs are racist when they are, naturally their kids don't think they are racists.

If red-haired middle-aged women were committing a disproportionate amount of shoplifting, it would only be common sense for a shop-owner to keep a more watchful eye over middle-aged redheads.
Who was the black woman who got shot in the face by the police for no reason a couple of weeks ago?

Azogs story is a bunch of malarkey.

Azogs kids are hated because of the racism Azog teaches them. Kids of color see it, and no doubt his children express it. But since their parents don't believe their beliefs are racist when they are, naturally their kids don't think they are racists.
Well, I don't know about all that.

What I will say is that if you are hate filled, you seem to have hate brought back on you. Has the OP, for one example, ever posted anything other than hatred for black people? Nope. I think karma is real in some measure and if you're a good person, do your best to treat others well, and try to turn the other cheek instead of always thinking someone is out to get you, you lead a pretty good life. Azog's biggest problem (of many) is that he is simply a dishonest hack and can't admit when he's wrong; the foundation of being a Trump supporter. I suspect that he enjoys seeing misery in others--another pillar o the Trump movement.

As for kids, they eventually catch the aroma of what their parents are cooking.

You should tell them, "Karma is a bitch" and point to your master Trump as an example. He got shot and nobody really cared.
That would make me a terrible father.

I tell them our minds naturally go to negative thoughts. It takes work and practice to project positive thoughts.

Look at people as individuals. Not as a collective.

Well, I don't know about all that.

What I will say is that if you are hate filled, you seem to have hate brought back on you. Has the OP, for one example, ever posted anything other than hatred for black people? Nope. I think karma is real in some measure and if you're a good person, do your best to treat others well, and try to turn the other cheek instead of always thinking someone is out to get you, you lead a pretty good life. Azog's biggest problem (of many) is that he is simply a dishonest hack and can't admit when he's wrong; the foundation of being a Trump supporter. I suspect that he enjoys seeing misery in others--another pillar o the Trump movement.

As for kids, they eventually catch the aroma of what their parents are cooking.
Yes, and when that aroma is racism, that's what the kids catch. And schoolyards are not pleasant places. Kids can be cruel and I'm sure not every white kid in that school does not feel like they are hated because they are white. So you have to wonder about Azogs kids.

Mike, you whine about being white in a nation that has given whites everything. So shut up.
Tried to slip another one by me I see. When you take me off Ignore, be a big boy and REPLY, not a coward using alternate names for me!

That aside this country has benefited me because I worked really hard to get my engineering degree then worked really hard in my 4 decade long career and worked really hard investing in real estate. There is your "White Privilege".

Forum List

Back