Zone1 I’m a 36-year-old white man and I’ve never been provided any leg up by the US government or handout because I’m white

1723374180547.png

I come from a middle-class family…. when I moved out of my parents house I became very poor. I was living in an apartment. I never got anything for being white. And it’s sickens me to hear millionaire politicians, white and black claim that “Black people are held back in this country or white people are privileged”.

I Was turned down to get into a college and I didn’t complain about it. I decided to do the best I could. … working for myself and playing poker I’ve had success. I’ve been able to travel to Cambodia and Thailand for fun . A lot of people never even leave America.

Right now in America there are Black people and white people who are homeless. Their struggle is the same. And this argument about “white privilege” which has entire studies dedicated to It is 100% fake. There are universities that offer college courses on equity or diversity or absolute nonsense like that. It’s all fake. So when you hear somebody bring forth a so-called study About the “proof” that white people are privileged or the proof that their is system racism by police toward blacks it’s all based on lies and propaganda.

People are held back because of how the system works. Things could change for the better, but the US doesn't seem to want that. The rich like having all these poor people fighting each other, it creates money for them.

Other countries do things better.

In the UK they had a gun problem in the early 2000s. (nothing compared to the US, but Nottingham became known as Shottingham, for example). So they dealt with it.

Things that can be done. Have multi-class, multi-ethnic areas.

In Germany you'll have more expensive and less expensive apartments side by side. You have decent public transport there too. And people end up growing up together and not feeling like their class defines who they are. In the US there are ghettos, which lead to cycles of poverty.

You can say "Well I made it" etc, and some do, but STATISTICALLY (which is important when dealing with large numbers of people) most do not make it. But you can change that. It just takes intelligence. And US politicians don't use their intelligence for that, they use it to screw people out of money.

Right now in America there are Black people and white people who are homeless. Their struggle is the same. And this argument about “white privilege” which has entire studies dedicated to It is 100% fake. There are universities that offer college courses on equity or diversity or absolute nonsense like that. It’s all fake. So when you hear somebody bring forth a so-called study About the “proof” that white people are privileged or the proof that their is system racism by police toward blacks it’s all based on lies and propaganda.

My brother has been passed up for promotions because he’s a white man. Again, how can you say the above knowing that there are corporations that have racist hiring quotas against white men. Your choice if you want to live a lie.
You are exactly like those you despise: a pathetic little person blaming race for everything that doesn’t go your way and saying the others are racist while you are just wrongfully treated.

Forum List

Back