Zone1 Throughout history did Black people treat people better compared to white people? Or is it generally equal.

It’s the internet you can be a tough guy , doesn’t bother me.
It doesn't bother me either when your arguments are that uncommitted and weak. :dunno:
Im2 said that Africans treated slaves better compared to Europeans.
That's not a quote. That's you dressing up as him and doing cosplay. Nevertheless these are representations of subjective opinions. There is no objective answer to who treated who better. Better is a feeling. Who you think was treated better is a matter of your personal feelings.

Their diversity was regional. If you put all the blacks in one state and all the Jews in another state and all of the highspanics in another state, etc., you’d have a parallel.
I know of a Roman Syrian legion to your point.

Also interestingly Titus the conqueror of Jerusalem had a Jewish general named Tiberius Alexander.

It doesn't bother me either when your arguments are that uncommitted and weak. :dunno:

That's not a quote. That's you dressing up as him and doing cosplay. Nevertheless these are representations of subjective opinions. There is no objective answer to who treated who better. Better is a feeling. Who you think was treated better is a matter of your personal feelings.
Idc man , im2 has made the point numerous times

You can provide w/e opinion you want without the internet tough guy approach, or not don’t matter to me.

Hiding behind your performance of IM2 doesn't really excuse your shitty arguments.

I appreciate that you imagine me as a tough guy. Thank you.
You act like a tough guy on the internet, it provides entertainment.

I can talk peacefully with anyone even someone who believes whites are privileged

We have seen radical lefties suggest that black folks treated their slaves better compared to whites. I’ve seen them attempt to justify this by bringing up random one off examples of a black person freeing a slave.

But in fact during the times of the Roman Empire the gladiators who may have been black or white, were sometimes freed via the wooden sword.

Additionally there are plenty of examples of slaves being treated horrifically in Africa, Asia Europe or in America. So it’s quite obvious, I would say that generally speaking white people and Black people throughout history, treated others equally bad or equally good.
First point me to these lefties who you CLAIM justify slavery by black people. As I look at it. This thread seems to be an attempt to draw a false equivalency in an attempt to make slavery justifiable. Something like the idea that if everybody did it, and both sides try to justify it, somehow slavery is less bad.

Even IF you can magically find me this leftist, it would make you both pretty immoral.

First point me to these lefties who you CLAIM justify slavery by black people. As I look at it. This thread seems to be an attempt to draw a false equivalency in an attempt to make slavery justifiable. Something like the idea that if everybody did it, and both sides try to justify it, somehow slavery is less bad.

Even IF you can magically find me this leftist, it would make you both pretty immoral.

im2 said that Africans treated slaves better compared to Europeans. I know that and maybe perhaps other posters have agreed with him or even stated such a viewpoint. Beyond this forum there are other radical lefties who believe that so-called chattel slavery practiced by whites was the worst thing around and white people invented it. But that whole thing chattel slavery is a buzzard. In reality slavery occurred in every area of the world. In some cases it was absolutely brutal and some not so bad. Africans also engaged in chattle slavery.

No, I don’t think slavery is justifiable. I never said or implied it, glad to clear that up.

Slavery used to be morally acceptable all throughout the world. It was certainly rigorously opposed though.

Forum List

Back