Economics of Illegal Immigration Explained in Less than a Minute

as will prices, likely faster than wages
Tough shit. If people like you, who brag about being well-off financially, have to pay extra so an American can earn enough to pay for food and rent, instead of an underage illegal living in an apartment full of other illegals getting paid minimum wage, or less, I call that a net benefit.

I do not work for slave wages, but then again my job is never in jeopardy from illegals
But its ok with you if the alien invasion continues and the little people lose their job to illegals or have to take slave wages?

You are a piece of work

And libs call me heartless

Stock market performance is an indicator of corporate greed. If a company increases employee wages and benefits their stock price falls as it cuts into their profitability. This is considered a failure on Wall Street. This is a loss for shareholders but a gain for middle America. At the very least public companies should retain control of their stock by buying back at least 50 plus percent of it. Then they wouldn't be held captive by their stockholders. If they had any patriotism they would buy back all of their stock.

Stock market performance is an indicator of corporate greed. If a company increases employee wages and benefits their stock price falls as it cuts into their profitability. This is considered a failure on Wall Street. This is a loss for shareholders but a gain for middle America. At the very least public companies should retain control of their stock by buying back at least 50 plus percent of it. Then they wouldn't be held captive by their stockholders. If they had any patriotism they would buy back all of their stock.

At the very least public companies should retain control of their stock by buying back at least 50 plus percent of it.

You want corporations to buy back their own stock and vote against their shareholders?

If they had any patriotism they would buy back all of their stock.

Private companies are more patriotic than public companies? Why?

Forum List

Back