Zone1 Traditional patriarchal men versus feminized men

"he Democrat vice presidential candidate is a weak feminized man" reflects more on the more poster than the subject.

Walz was a 24-year veteran. Enough said. Let's be respectful.

Irony.

The only question is was it deliberate.

I personally think it just went right over your head.
Yet, here we are, with feminized men, using the term precisely because it is now a buzzword of the propaganda machinery.

Quote something from the original post and perhaps agree or disagree with it.

Bring some substance to the table.

I think it’s quite obvious that the Democrat vice presidential candidate is a weak feminized man. He believes in period products for boys at public schools and has enacted laws to support that. So that’s blatantly obvious what he is doing goes against traditional patriarchs, black and white.
if trump, vance and walz each had a flat tire. which would be able to change it?

next

Yet, here we are, with feminized men, using the term precisely because it is now a buzzword of the propaganda machinery.
Ayup, you definitely don't see it.

SMH.gif

"he Democrat vice presidential candidate is a weak feminized man" reflects more on the more poster than the subject.

Walz was a 24-year veteran. Enough said. Let's be respectful.
Andrew_Jackson_FTW supports a high heeled made up full goose metrosexual and a smokey eyed side kick who looks like he fell out of "my chemocal romance."

weird

We should keep in mind that part of the weak feminized male strategy is to personally attack people and even riot. These were the folks who conducted the BLM riots for example.

Where as the traditional, masculine man and also the traditional, strong willed woman if you will believes in working hard for what they get. They believe in law and order.
personally attack people? i'd never accuse a wimp like trump of personally doing anything that might scratch his ear lobe. sending your henchmen to handle 80 yo paul pelosi is not "manly."

Most of these feminized men you speak of are white democrats who live in insulated white neighborhoods and worlds where the bourgeoise norms of personal responsibility and self reliance are handed down generationally in their two-parent, insulated white worlds. The bullshit Marxist nonsense they advocate for doesn’t truly affect their own realities so they continue to hypocritically preach it.
Like the husband of that wench who refused to sit next to a trump supporter on that airplane.

Feminized men believe in reparations payments. They complain constantly about racism and things like that. They want reparations. This group represents weakness and complaining. These people are most likely to believe in 100 genders , most likely to be extremely pro abortion

Patriarchal men believe in traditional values, being proud of their history, realizing that all people of history went through dealing with racism and struggles. This group believes the historical scientific fact that there are two genders and they oppose abortion. This group represents strength and someone to look up to for kids.

Yes...

meat fed  soy fed.jpg

could you name any of these "feminized men?" do you mean the characters who used to wear hogh heels andmake up and hang out at studio 54?
I think it’s quite obvious that the Democrat vice presidential candidate is a weak feminized man. He believes in period products for boys at public schools and has enacted laws to support that. So that’s blatantly obvious what he is doing goes against traditional patriarchs, black and white.

Feminized men believe in reparations payments. They complain constantly about racism and things like that. They want reparations. This group represents weakness and complaining. These people are most likely to believe in 100 genders , most likely to be extremely pro abortion

Patriarchal men believe in traditional values, being proud of their history, realizing that all people of history went through dealing with racism and struggles. This group believes the historical scientific fact that there are two genders and they oppose abortion. This group represents strength and someone to look up to for kids.
^ small dick energy post

The same feminized men includes the guys who wear those “white dudes for Harris”
Andrew_Jackson_FTW supports a high heeled made up full goose metrosexual and a smokey eyed side kick who looks like he fell out of "my chemocal romance."

weird
your making all this up

Quote points in the op , then agree or disagree.

See how your fellow Democrats are acting ….you can see it in this thread. The trolls have nothing of substance to bring forth, often they use one line personal attacks even in a form that is the clean debate zone where they willingly break the rules that is, par for the course for modern Dan democrats

It has been a tactic of radical Democrats to completely fabricate or tell people how they think. Hey pal, I just go by what Democrats say again the vice presidential candidate supports period Products for young boys in public schools , that is a radical feminist approach.

Also feminized weak Democrat men who are mostly white men believe that white homeless men are privileged. That is a weak viewpoint to have its against history. Truth is all of our descendants at some point or another went through a struggle or an ordeal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back