Zone1 What can we do to change this alarming statistic- Black fathers twice as likely as white fathers to live apart from their children

Nothing can be done, its far too late. 5 generations raised to screw any and all w/o responsibility. A BLM ANTIFA anarchist scenario, an Internal Cloward Piven scam. I used to care about “it” until realization an army of Deep State is working 24-7 to ramp it up. Then 2020 Election Fraud really ramped up the bad.

More kids for bigger checks. Live at home married? huh? Are you crazy? They might make them contribute (reducing her free pay).

25% of them locked up. 25% on parole or probation, or on the run. They can’t be at home while doing 10-15 at Folsom for violent assault (their 25th arrest).

Last edited:
Yep. We elected Trump who uses religion as a punchline and adheres to very few of the 10 commandments. Yet you’re fully set to vote for him again.
That's not in the least bit important to you. Why do you care what other people think? Someone's adherence to the Ten Commandments would be important to me if I was hiring a priest or spiritual advisor.

hes-a-highly.jpg

I see your point but one doesn't have to be a Christian to make good decisions. Stay single until one has a big pit of money saved, like mid to late 30s. Then find another partner in the same position. Then perhaps get married. Imagine if every young person did this....alot of problems go away.
You don’t need to believe in God to make moral decisions, it’s just that you have no motivation except your own to do so.

Bureau of Justice stats I cited twice in this thread alone. There was also a Duke University study showing the different sentences when the defendant is black vs when the defendant is white for identical crimes.
They didn't take criminal records into consideration in their survey. Your own numbers show blacks are far more likely to have criminal records. Records aren't allowed to be taken into consideration during trial, but they are considered at sentencing.

If you doubt that, you've never lived around criminals. I grew up around criminals. One day a couple of long-time friends and I were sitting around looking at old class photos playing the "whatever happened to " game. Out of the thirty-five students in our second-grade photo we could only account for maybe ten who we didn't KNOW were dead or in jail/prison. Criminals make a career of crime.

They didn't take criminal records into consideration in their survey. Your own numbers show blacks are far more likely to have criminal records. Records aren't allowed to be taken into consideration during trial, but they are considered at sentencing.
Yeah, when the police arrest you instead of a white guy 9 times out of 10, as a group, you’re going to have more blacks with criminal records.

I continue to point out the time I was stopped in Bellaire Texas (about 95% white). I was driving a work van home and the police stopped me. The brake light bulb had come out of the brake light housing and they pulled me over because I was in a 15 year old beat up old van without a brake light. I had to show up at night court.

When I got there to this night court in Bellaire Texas--95% white--there were 3 white people in the room of 50-100 defendants. Me, the judge, and an attorney for one of the defendants.

If you doubt that, you've never lived around criminals. I grew up around criminals. One day a couple of long-time friends and I were sitting around looking at old class photos playing the "whatever happened to " game. Out of the thirty-five students in our second-grade photo we could only account for maybe ten who we didn't KNOW were dead or in jail/prison. Criminals make a career of crime.
Hundreds of crimes before getting caught? Yeah, I call bullshit.

Bureau of Justice stats I cited twice in this thread alone. There was also a Duke University study showing the different sentences when the defendant is black vs when the defendant is white for identical crimes.
I've seen similar bogus studies. As a Realtor for more than 40 years, I am very familiar with the Fair Housing/Lending laws. In one of many, it was shown that white applicants were approved far more often than black applicants. A bit of stink was raised, and it turned out that regardless of race, the better applicants, credit ratings, job history, etc., the more often applicants were approved. That resulted in the government forcing a higher number of subprime loans. In other words, bad loans.

Paul Harvey would have had a ball today.

Yeah, when the police arrest you instead of a white guy 9 times out of 10, as a group, you’re going to have more blacks with criminal records.

I continue to point out the time I was stopped in Bellaire Texas (about 95% white). I was driving a work van home and the police stopped me. The brake light bulb had come out of the brake light housing and they pulled me over because I was in a 15 year old beat up old van without a brake light. I had to show up at night court.

When I got there to this night court in Bellaire Texas--95% white--there were 3 white people in the room of 50-100 defendants. Me, the judge, and an attorney for one of the defendants.
Why did you have to go to court on a maintenance ticket for a van that you didn’t even own? The ticket goes to the registered owner of the van on something like that. In fact in most jurisdictions, an equipment ticket doesn’t ever go to court. You fix it and have it inspected. Your story doesn’t pass the smell test.

Hundreds of crimes before getting caught? Yeah, I call bullshit.
Unlike you’ve seen on TV, most crimes go unsolved. Hell the police don’t even investigate normal burglaries, car break ins or even robberies unless someone is injured. They just take a report and move on. It’s almost certainly even more true now with police budgets being cut in most cities.

Here’s a novel idea...stick to the topic. We’re talking about incarceration; not the arrests. Stats show that if you’re black, you’re treated far more harshly than if you’re white.
As you know, that was the result of the Joe Biden-authored and Bill Clinton-signed crime bill that made for harsher punishments for the use of black drugs of choice as opposed to those using white drugs of choice.

Kamala Harris was a prosecutor in California and sent record numbers of blacks to prison for relatively minor marijuana possession..

So, in your inimitable opinion, arrests and convictions should be based on the racial percentage of the population and not whether or not they committed a crime.

2019%20Murderer%20%20Demobraphics.jpg
No...what I'm saying is hat if you're going to let someone go with a citation or probation after arrest, do so regardless of skin color.

Unlike you’ve seen on TV, most crimes go unsolved. Hell the police don’t even investigate normal burglaries, car break ins or even robberies unless someone is injured. They just take a report and move on. It’s almost certainly even more true now with police budgets being cut in most cities.
So, just to apply some math, if there are 1,000 folks in prison, you think that represents 100,000 crimes that were actually committed?

Texas has over 118,000 folks in prison (not including county jails), that is state prisons etc... You're staying that represents over a million crimes (not counting the other 100,000 on parole)?

Yeah, weird... Glad you’re not denying that their skin color is a factor though.

Again, don't commit crimes, don't go to jail. Very simple. The problem in black America isn't racism; it's their rotting subculture of destruction.

Of course this isn't to say that the "only" issue is this compulsory incarceration in reference to fathers not being their for their kids. But it sure doesn't help.

Forum List

Back