Stock market the day Trump left office, 30,930.52.

The markets adjusted for real inflation should be around 80,000, not half that. Add to that it's current level is also based on big govt. subsidies and tax bennies for 401K's, 'corporate personhood' scams and 'limited liability' frauds, and has nothing at all to do with the state of the domestic economy.

Stock market the day Trump left office, 30,930.52.
The stock market, today, under Biden-Harris, 39,497.54.

Trump’s standoffish approach to international trade partners, particularly his trade war with China, weighed on stocks that rely on overseas business. In addition, Trump’s spontaneous and unorthodox approach to governing, as well as his frequent use of Twitter to communicate unexpected policy decisions often created uncertainty and volatility in the markets.

Do we want 4 more years of Trump's unpredictable, unorthodox approach to governing. It, even, has a negative effect on the stock market. The stock market like predictability.

Are we still talking about this stupid subject that means nothing.

Anyone that had a legitimate MBA would know that.

Then why do you advocate for Trump to save the economy?
Please show me where I advocated for that.

Find the post.

I have said the president has little affect on it.

However, when Biden calls something Bidenomics like he has something to with it, he's going to get inflation (which he has little affect on) shove up his demented ass.

Please show me where I advocated for that.

Find the post.

I have said the president has little affect on it.

However, when Biden calls something Bidenomics like he has something to with it, he's going to get inflation (which he has little affect on) shove up his demented ass.
Ok, Harris or trump no effect on the economy. why vote for Trump?

No post, I am asking if that is what you are saying
I am asking you to produce the post where I said Trump would save the economy.

If you can't, you admit you are a liar. This after callilng me one with no examples. Put up or shut up.

You are not getting off the hook you lying asshole.

I am asking you to produce the post where I said Trump would save the economy.

If you can't, you admit you are a liar. This after callilng me one with no examples. Put up or shut up.

You are not getting off the hook you lying asshole.
I am not saying you said that.
I am saying the ecoomy is one of the most important issues facing our country.
Are you saying the President will make no difference?

Forum List

Back