Trump Claims Credit For Record Stock Market Using Bogus Reasoning

He deserves nothing. Compared to the economy he was given in 2017, the economy he handed of to Biden was in the dumps.

Quit trying to take credit for Trumps economy. No one is going to buy that horseshit.

WOW are you fucking stupid.

GDP is that GREEN bar at the bottom
No that’s the rate at which the GDP increased. And unless there is a recession or contraction of the economy the GDP gets larger every year.

2016 US GDP was 18 teillion
2020 US GDP was 21 trillion

I’m not a mathematician but I’m pretty sure 21 trillion is bigger than 18 trillion.

No that’s the rate at which the GDP increased. And unless there is a recession or contraction of the economy the GDP gets larger every year.

2016 US GDP was 18 teillion
2020 US GDP was 21 trillion

I’m not a mathematician but I’m pretty sure 21 trillion is bigger than 18 trillion.
Of course we’re talking about the GDP rate CHANGE

Retard

Trump was a great President.

One of the many things he did that was great was managing the Chinese* virus Pandemic at the Federal level in a very competent. Manner.

He stopped the foreign shits from bringing more infection into the US even those the Democrats called him racist. He mobilized American industry to provide the needed machinery and supplies to fight the Pandemic. He created Operation Warp Speed to get the virus fast tracked.

He managed the Pandemic without shutting down the economy like the dumbass Democrats wanted him to do.

* Chinese - The foreign shitheads that made the Biden family filthy rich.

Trump was a great President.

One of the many things he did that was great was managing the Chinese* virus Pandemic at the Federal level in a very competent. Manner.

He stopped the foreign shits from bringing more infection into the US even those the Democrats called him racist. He mobilized American industry to provide the needed machinery and supplies to fight the Pandemic. He created Operation Warp Speed to get the virus fast tracked.

He managed the Pandemic without shutting down the economy like the dumbass Democrats wanted him to do.

* Chinese - The foreign shitheads that made the Biden family filthy rich.
Holy shit.

You can’t really believe that. Not even his cult members believe that.

You know we have him on tape saying how deadly it was … right before telling the country that it wasn’t right

GDP growth (because growth is what we are talking about Couch) was 2.1 in 2022

On par with all but one year of Trump’s pre COVID years

And 3.1 in 2023. Better than Trump’s best year

Last edited:

Unemployment is right about where Trump had it pre Covid
Inflation is slightly above where Trump had it
Gas prices are right about where Trump had them

If Trump’s economy was good then given GDP numbers… Biden’s is better

Type what you mean. You cant get angry at people who dont magically intuit what you want the words you post to say.
That's what I said.
Trumps best non covid year was 2.95 so basically the same. Just like I already posted.

And like I already said you're no different than the Trump cultists, you just in a different cult.

Oh yea… and wages are outpacing inflation

No one said they werent dum dum, but because inflation was outpacing wages for so long it's going to take quite a while (4th quarter 2024 per the article I posted) for them to catch up. That's how this works wages always lag inflation and why people dont approve of Biden's handling of the economy.

Quit trying to take credit for Trumps economy. No one is going to buy that horseshit.
Facts speak for themselves. Like the huge increase in domestic oil production under Obama.

History repeats itself. Obama was handed a shit economy and after his 8 years were up, he handed off one that was purring like a kitten. Hopefully it will stop there and the people don't elect another Republican who would no doubt crater the economy, again.

View attachment 894914

The former president claimed his polls against Biden are "so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up."

Former President Donald Trump is attempting to take credit for a healthy stock market despite having been out of office for a full three years now.
And you’ll never believe this, but his logic borders on the ridiculous.

On Friday, U.S. stocks hit a record high for five straight days and cinched a 12th winning week out of the past 13 ― good news for the economy, and presumably for President Joe Biden.

But Trump didn’t see it that way, insisting via his Truth Social platform that he’s the real architect of the recovery, because of reasons.

“This is the Trump stock market because my polls against Biden are so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up,” Trump wrote in a post on Monday. “Everything else is terrible (watch the Middle East!), and record setting inflation has already taken its toll. Make America Great Again!!!” (Actually, he wrote this in all caps, but you knew that.)

More at the link below...

Trump Claims Credit For Record Stock Market Using Bogus Reasoning

I credit President Biden for the booming stock market! What do you think?
trump is always taking credit for things he didn't do and shirking responsibility for a lot of bad things he's done. His mind is totally warped.

No one said they werent dum dum, but because inflation was outpacing wages for so long it's going to take quite a while (4th quarter 2024 per the article I posted) for them to catch up. That's how this works wages always lag inflation and why people dont approve of Biden's handling of the economy.
You we were doing well right up until you fell off the cliff. Wages are NOW ahead of inflation.

Savings from the money doled out by both Trump and Biden covered the bulk of that early high inflation .

Things are doing well and getting better and it KILLS you Trumpers.

Facts speak for themselves. Like the huge increase in domestic oil production under Obama.

History repeats itself. Obama was handed a shit economy and after his 8 years were up, he handed off one that was purring like a kitten. Hopefully it will stop there and the people don't elect another Republican who would no doubt crater the economy, again.
And even though nothing substantially changed in 2017… Republicans SWORE that the economy was great under Trump and awful under Obama

Forum List

Back