Trump Claims Credit For Record Stock Market Using Bogus Reasoning

No he's saying the stock market is doing well which 6 years ago you were saying didn't equate to the economy doing well. But that was when your guy wasn't in office so.....
Six years ago GDP was lower and unemployment was about the same

And the market was considerably lower

View attachment 894914

The former president claimed his polls against Biden are "so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up."

Former President Donald Trump is attempting to take credit for a healthy stock market despite having been out of office for a full three years now.
And you’ll never believe this, but his logic borders on the ridiculous.

On Friday, U.S. stocks hit a record high for five straight days and cinched a 12th winning week out of the past 13 ― good news for the economy, and presumably for President Joe Biden.

But Trump didn’t see it that way, insisting via his Truth Social platform that he’s the real architect of the recovery, because of reasons.

“This is the Trump stock market because my polls against Biden are so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up,” Trump wrote in a post on Monday. “Everything else is terrible (watch the Middle East!), and record setting inflation has already taken its toll. Make America Great Again!!!” (Actually, he wrote this in all caps, but you knew that.)

More at the link below...

I credit President Biden for the booming stock market! What do you think?
when did creepy joe change the tax law?

Six years ago GDP was lower and unemployment was about the same

And the market was considerably lower

You can say that about any 6 year period dum dum. Do you think the GDP wasn’t higher in 2020 than 2016?

View attachment 894914

The former president claimed his polls against Biden are "so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up."

Former President Donald Trump is attempting to take credit for a healthy stock market despite having been out of office for a full three years now.

On Friday, U.S. stocks hit a record high for five straight days and cinched a 12th winning week out of the past 13 ― good news for the economy, and presumably for President Joe Biden.

But Trump didn’t see it that way, insisting via his Truth Social platform that he’s the real architect of the recovery, because of reasons.

“This is the Trump stock market because my polls against Biden are so good that investors are projecting that I will win, and that will drive the market up,” Trump wrote in a post on Monday. “Everything else is terrible (watch the Middle East!), and record setting inflation has already taken its toll. Make America Great Again!!!” (Actually, he wrote this in all caps, but you knew that.)

Stock Market is doing well because the Trump is going to jail...

It's truly amazing how disconnected some people are with reality in order to convince themselves that their chosen political bent or politician is working.

It's very clear that the economy is not working for the vast majority of people. Biden has a 60% disapproval rating on the economy overall and 65% disapproval on inflation. Let me guess people dont really think there's a problem at the border even though 65% disagree with Biden's handling of it?
Who is the economy “not working for”?

The same people it has never worked for?

And this is Biden’s fault?

View attachment 894914

And if/when we have a correction, he’ll say he had nothing to do with it.

And the rubes will swallow it all whole.

View attachment 894914

Business does what business needs. They create the economy and they create the ups and downs of it
Presidents have only limited effect on the economy. That includes trump and Biden.

You don’t seem to understand what GDP is . It is not an ever increasing number
Unless there is a recession it is. LOL.

1706642252946.png

Tell me again who doesnt understand what GDP is...

Next thing you know Trump is gonna want credit for the drop in gas prices, drop in inflation, low unemployment and strong GDP numbers..
Hopefully there won't be a next time for trump , that was bad enough last time.

Next thing you know Trump is gonna want credit for the drop in gas prices, drop in inflation, low unemployment and strong GDP numbers..
Talking to yourself again?

The next thing you know you're going to blame Trump for the issues at the border..... Oh wait...

Who is the economy “not working for”?

The same people it has never worked for?

And this is Biden’s fault?

1706642502309.png

Apparently the economy was working for far more people in the past than it is currently...

Apparently 65% of the population......
Apparently not. Ask those people if they’re doing ok and they’ll say they are.

It’s “someone else” that is struggling.

I’m doing well. How you doing potato?

Can’t make the rent?

Forum List

Back