Kamala Harris Promises Amnesty for Millions of Illegal Aliens, Nationwide Mail-In Voting

Under DEI the decision is which minority to replace the white male with
It is suppose to give minorities equal opportunity as the white male. Sometimes it will favor the minority.

It is an attempt to make up for years of old white men using the good old boy network to make hiring decisons. There was no consideration for anyone but white males.

What do think of old white men using the good old boy network to make hiring decisons.

No, but white privilege must be mitigated.

It sounds like you feel white privilege is a given right of white people
It sounds like you feel quotas and discrimination are acceptable if it negatively affects white people.

President Trump Reduced Legal Immigration. He Did Not Reduce Illegal Immigration:​

Trump tried but Democrats refused to even fund the building of a wall. The wall still remains on the ground rusting today.

It is suppose to give minorities equal opportunity as the white male. Sometimes it will favor the minority.

It is an attempt to make up for years of old white men using the good old boy network to make hiring decisons. There was no consideration for anyone but white males.

What do think of old white men using the good old boy network to make hiring decisons.

I think hiring based on racial quotas is not the answer

But that is what the left intends to do

I think hiring based on racial quotas is not the answer

But that is what the left intends to do
It is to make up for a bunch of old white men only hiring white men.

It is to make up for a bunch of old white men only hiring white men.
So you want a system that specifically excludes or accepts based on skin color and / or ethnicity. You want to put in place a system made up of old POC types who will hire based on skin color.

Super!

It sounds like you feel quotas and discrimination are acceptable if it negatively affects white people.
No I don't.
But it is not fair for a bunch of white racists to deny people jobs because of the color of their skin.
You get rid of the white racism, DEI is not required.

People like you will keep white privilege going.

So you want a system that specifically excludes or accepts based on skin color and / or ethnicity. You want to put in place a system made up of old POC types who will hire based on skin color.

Super!
You don't understand how DEI works. It is not ideal but it is an attempt on making up for minorities being not treated equally, including women of all colors.
Focus on eliminating white privilege and DEI will go away

No I don't.
But it is not fair for a bunch of white racists to deny people jobs because of the color of their skin.

People understand you are race obsessed and your anti-white agenda is a function of your bigotry and race hatreds.

You want race to be be a factor in all manner of things as long as the a”correct” race is favored.

Last edited:
You don't understand how DEI works. It is not ideal but it is an attempt on making up for minorities being not treated equally, including women of all colors.
Focus on eliminating white privilege and DEI will go away
I’m afraid DIE is a pathology that you suffer from. You want DIE implemented because you have an emotional atttachment to hating white people.

Super!
Like ‘woke,’ there is no such thing as ‘DEI’ as misrepresented and lied about by conservatives.

‘DEI’ is merely a rebranding of the ‘affirmative action’ lie from decades ago – the lie that less qualified minority candidates were hired to the disadvantage of ‘better qualified’ white candidates.

And like ‘woke,’ ‘DEI’ is yet another manifestation of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory, lies contrived by conservatives to frighten the ignorant, racist Republican base.

Like ‘woke,’ there is no such thing as ‘DEI’ as misrepresented and lied about by conservatives.

‘DEI’ is merely a rebranding of the ‘affirmative action’ lie from decades ago – the lie that less qualified minority candidates were hired to the disadvantage of ‘better qualified’ white candidates.

And like ‘woke,’ ‘DEI’ is yet another manifestation of white grievance politics and racist replacement theory, lies contrived by conservatives to frighten the ignorant, racist Republican base.
We see the disease of “Woke” in all manner of posts by people like you. DIE is a manifestation of woke ideology that afflicts the far left.

I’m afraid DIE is a pathology that you suffer from. You want DIE implemented because you have an emotional atttachment to hating white people.
Wrong. I am a white person who has had the advantage of white privilege my whole life. I want all people of all color to have equal opportunity.
In the real world, that will never happen.
We have to do the best we can to work toward equal opportunity.
In an imperfect world it is a iperfect process

Wrong. I am a white person who has had the advantage of white privilege my whole life. I want all people of all color to have equal opportunity.
In the real world, that will never happen.
We have to do the best we can to work toward equal opportunity.
In an imperfect world it is a iperfect process
That’s actually funny. I got to where I am by being the first one in the office in the mornings and staying late to finish a project. I never felt especially privileged when I spent my Saturdays in the office or working those holiday weekends.

“equity” will start with you. Post your Mastercard number and verification code. Do your part to make amends.

There’s a good fellow.

Last edited:
No I don't.

So it’s fair for a bunch of libtards to deny people jobs because of the color of their skin? Because that’s what DEI is.

And what that means is that, in the majority of cases, a less competent person fills the job - be it airplane mechanic, doctor, press secretary, or vice president.

And THAT means America is not the best it could be.

Forum List

Back