Political Cartoon

1723400755809.png

Shame on you for not doing your homework. Democrats lie endlessly. We must not do likewise.

This is from www.usatoday.com:

Quote originated from satirical site

The quote being falsely attributed to Harris emerged in September 2019, after being published by Daily World Update, a site that defines itself as "parody, satire, and tomfoolery."

I agree that doing what the Democrat's do is absolutely not helping, infact it just lowers the GOP as if they are OK with people representing them in these ways. I wish member's here would not be dragged into the fire's like we are seeing. If they truly want Trump to win, then they won't engage in these ways, but if they are plants, then of course they would do such things in hopes to drag others into it with them. This way it causes the Republicans to appear as if they will agree or do anything to get a win for Trump, but it's only a set up if they are being led by those who are possible fakes. Hope it isn't the case, but Ray Epps was convincing to alot of follower's on J6 as well.

Where is director Ray and Merick Garland at ? I watched a video earlier today that showed Ray being grilled by Cruz, Hawley, and Kennedy. It was revealing and not good for Ray, especially in the way that hearing went. Hawley and Cruz were brutal on Ray. I hope Ray didn't decide that he would cover up for Biden and other's while going after Trump like a mad dog. Wow.

Forum List

Back