Zone1 I’m a 36-year-old white man and I’ve never been provided any leg up by the US government or handout because I’m white

😄.. do some research, check your threads, ask around, you are A#1 racist at the USMB and you love it..
I don't need to do all that. The only people who think I'm the number 1 racist here are the whites here who are racists.

I don't need to do all that. The only people who think I'm the number 1 racist here are the whites here who are racists.
You are free to lie to yourself but the facts are the facts.

You hate whites, even the ones that kiss your racist ass..

It’s an accepted fact at the good ole USMB, you own it and revel in it.. why lie?

Since the data shows that white women are the most hired based on the things you talk about, your statement is nothing but white racist junk.

I’m a 36-year-old white man and I’ve never been provided any leg up by the US government or handout because I’m white​

That’s a fact^ , I have got no bonus or special help for being white. I’ve been poor in this country.

you are allegedly a white gay guy in his 70s

Your views are divisive, selfish and racist. When challenged you resort to no substance posts

Trolling^

Major corporations have racist hiring quotas. Universities have racist application processes that all discriminate against white men.
when challenged with facts like the above …the pro blm folks resort to trolling and no substance posts

Ie “ your a racist”

“Whites have more opportunities”

No substance, no care whatsoever for poor or homeless whites

I think it’s a safe bet to say that MOST white people have been passed over for a job or promotion in favor of a black person, and particularly a black female, even though they may never know it. It is especially blatant in the federal government.
In many cases, yes

And it’s not blacks faults … it’s the government and big corporations with DEI

The whole blacks get pulled over bc their black is nonsense….not in 2024

Yesterday I saw a white guy trying to break into an auto store .. I called the cops …he got stopped bc he fit the description I gave the cops.

the pro blm left does care about facts.

Lets see, 36 years ago it was 1988. Reagan had race pimped white America for nearly 8 years by that time. His parents were born during the 1960's which means Andrews parents grew up benefitting from what thei government gave to his grandparents in various programs like the New Deal, Servicemens Readjustment Act, and the FHA. So Andrews life was impacted by the benefits his parents got by growing up white in America.

In Andrews life he has indeed been hired or advamnced because if his race. He would not know that because his employer could not tell him that. And hes been race husted into the white grievance culture that has him creating a thread like this whining about how hard it is for him to be white. How miserable it must be.
I made money being self employed

Your views constitute selfishness, racism and extreme arrogance

Forum List

Back