The Woke Olympics is Going Broke

Men got to PUNCH WOMEN IN THE FACE in women's boxing, hurting the women so badly they could not continue. Democrats cheered. This is the new world they want to create, one where men get to punch women in the face the sick bastards.
She's a woman dipshit. She was born a girl, grew up as a girl and entered the Olympics as a girl. Quit crying already.

The Olympics are all about politics, always have been.

The Olympics should stop altogether.

It is too costly, no one can afford it, and the politics makes people crazier than they already are.
Plenty of people can afford it. Maybe if you quit your bitching on here and got a third job you might be able to afford it one day as well. Plenty of fast food places you can use your skillz at.

Ratings are extremely high for the Olympics. For the first time ever, the numbers of female and male athletes were on a par with one another. New sports are being introduced into the canon of the Games (we need Softball back ya'll). The movement got a much needed shot in the arm from Paris '24.

What really needs to happen is that the Summer Games needs to rotate between 10 or 12 cities that have proven time and again they are capable of hosting the events without mortgaging the nation's future. They are still using the infrastructure that was laid down in the 84 Olymics in Los Angeles. Atlanta's Olympic Village became dorms for universities. Moreover, any "new city" that wants to join the rotation should have to prove some sustainability and an after-action plan for the venues so that they don't end up like what you see in Rio.

Yep...the right wing has mental issues; they are weird.
Correction,

This is weird:

1723437187723.jpeg

I haven't watched but from the stories I see online, the TV ratings are soaring. I recall the predicted demise of the NFL while the Colin Kaepernick controversy was going on, I suspect some of that right-wing wishful thinking might be going on here.

Butts in the seats at the stadiums is where the real money is. TV revenues won't even cover the costs. I haven't watched any of it on purpose. I was at a Ford dealer last week and saw a few minutes in the waiting room. Soccer was on, I hate soccer. And I haven't watched the NFL in several years.

Ratings are extremely high for the Olympics. For the first time ever, the numbers of female and male athletes were on a par with one another. New sports are being introduced into the canon of the Games (we need Softball back ya'll). The movement got a much needed shot in the arm from Paris '24.

What really needs to happen is that the Summer Games needs to rotate between 10 or 12 cities that have proven time and again they are capable of hosting the events without mortgaging the nation's future. They are still using the infrastructure that was laid down in the 84 Olymics in Los Angeles. Atlanta's Olympic Village became dorms for universities. Moreover, any "new city" that wants to join the rotation should have to prove some sustainability and an after-action plan for the venues so that they don't end up like what you see in Rio.

So you're saying a city/state/country should invest billions to host every 40-48 years. Really?

Though this is sure to trigger the snowflakes that lost their shit over the opening ceremonies

View attachment 994194
So faggotry is now the America's way and a plucked chicken like you is not a snowflake anymore after being that and a schmuck through all your entire life, all because you can see a woman in a gorilla like creature, have endured watching the opening ceremony in one fell swoop and is able to be pounded in the ass for ten minutes without blinking an eye, right?
What's LA gonna be like with the world's hard core degenerates around and the democrats at the helm I do not even dare to imagine.

Forum List

Back