Have you wondered how many people are watching the Olympics

You are calling it what you know it as, same as those in the US saying soccer vice football.
Like broccoli or dog. Language is just the noises we make out of our face hole that everyone understands the meaning of.
The people of the world disagree with you, they think it is a sport.

Plus, it fits the definition.

View attachment 993795
So ballroom dancing, ballet, twerking, etc all sports? It's whatever. The Olympics is and has been wildly uninteresting since I can remember. This isnt the first non sport they have added and it won't be the last.

Through five days of competition and one day of ceremonies, the 2024 Paris Summer Olympic Games have accrued over 8 billion streaming minutes – more than the number of streaming minutes for for 2020 Tokyo Olympics and the 2022 Beijing Olympics combined. And there are still 13 more days to go.

Seems a lot of people love the Olympics as much as I do.
So on average each individual person on the planet has watched less than a minute?

Like broccoli or dog. Language is just the noises we make out of our face hole that everyone understands the meaning of.

And not everyone uses the same words for the same thing, even when speaking the same language.

The Olympics is and has been wildly uninteresting since I can remember.

Yes, I understand that is your opinion. Clearly, based on streaming numbers, a great deal of the world does not agree with you.

And not everyone uses the same words for the same thing, even when speaking the same language.

Yes, I understand that is your opinion. Clearly, based on streaming numbers, a great deal of the world does not agree with you.
Ove 8 billion people on the planet. 8 billion streaming minutes isn't that impressive given the size of your possible audience.

Have you wondered how many people are watching the Olympics?​

1723377540929.png

WW

Ove 8 billion people on the planet. 8 billion streaming minutes isn't that impressive given the size of your possible audience.

By the way, did you see that Panama won its first ever women's medal with a silver in boxing?

She is a national hero now!

More impressive than any other sporting event.
Raw numbers sure but not given the number of events (329 plus the opening and closing), length of the games (17 days) as a whole and the possible audience (>8 billion). What's more impressive me throwing 2 darts and hitting 1 bullseye or you throwing 1000 and hitting 5? Even if only a quarter of the world has the ability to view this way that's still less 4 minutes per person over 17 days. I spend more time watching my dogs take a shit over 17 days.

By the way, did you see that Panama won its first ever women's medal with a silver in boxing?

She is a national hero now!

\

I was going to and then I remembered I didnt give a shit.

Raw numbers sure but not given the number of events (329 plus the opening and closing), length of the games (17 days) as a whole and the possible audience (>8 billion). What's more impressive me throwing 2 darts and hitting 1 bullseye or you throwing 1000 and hitting 5? Even if only a quarter of the world has the ability to view this way that's still less 4 minutes per person over 17 days. I spend more time watching my dogs take a shit over 17 days.

That was not the whole 17 days, it was in fact less than half of it. It is also just streaming, not broadcast TV.

But hey, it seems to make you happy to shit on the Olympics so who am I to deny you that happiness.

Have a good Sunday!

Forum List

Back