The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them

So.....Biden told Bragg that he has to hire someone who resigned from the justice dept to be on his team to prosecute Trump? Listen to yourself, you sound so stupid. If Biden really wanted the justice department to prosecute Trump, don't you think he would have had them do it the moment he stepped into office, with the entire DOJ on the case? Why would Biden allow some district attorney to handle it, and just have one former member of the doj on his team? Which for the record, Bragg requested himself. The answer is Biden wouldn't! These are the mental gymnastics a maga supporter has to perform on a daily basis to make sense of all the lies they've been told.
He's not just some "member" of the DOJ...he was the 3rd ranking official of the DOJ!

That's something that needed to be decided in the courts...not by an FBI Swat team sent from Washington, DC!
It was decided in the courts when the court decided to issue a subpoena that required Trump to turn over the documents.

Did you forget that part?

It was decided in the courts when the court decided to issue a subpoena that required Trump to turn over the documents.

Did you forget that part?
And that decision was appealed by Trump...
So name the other former Presidents who EVER had their home raided by the FBI over documents!

And that decision was appealed by Trump...
So name the other former Presidents who EVER had their home raided by the FBI over documents!
False. The subpoena was never challenged by Trump.

Trump claimed to have complied with the subpoena.

False. The subpoena was never challenged by Trump.

Trump claimed to have complied with the subpoena.
I'm always amazed by you on the left that don't see a problem with a sitting President who was guilty of stealing classified documents when he was just a Senator (and you would literally have to stuff them down your pants to get them out of the secure location!) using his Justice Department to go after his chief political rival for...drum roll please...possession of classified documents! I mean seriously...who could be THAT myopic in their viewpoint that they wouldn't see the absurdity of that?

I'm always amazed by you on the left that don't see a problem with a sitting President who was guilty of stealing classified documents when he was just a Senator (and you would literally have to stuff them down your pants to get them out of the secure location!) using his Justice Department to go after his chief political rival for...drum roll please...possession of classified documents! I mean seriously...who could be THAT myopic in their viewpoint that they wouldn't see the absurdity of that?
Biden has nothing to do with Trump being prosecuted for stealing classified documents.

Trump should have just turned over the material when he was instructed to. He chose not to.

The government is going to do the right thing and take them back.

That’s Trump’s fault. There is no one else to blame. I’m amazed you can’t see that.

Biden has nothing to do with Trump being prosecuted for stealing classified documents.

Trump should have just turned over the material when he was instructed to. He chose not to.

The government is going to do the right thing and take them back.

That’s Trump’s fault. There is no one else to blame. I’m amazed you can’t see that.
I'd like to say that I'm amazed that you can't see the hypocrisy of the Biden DOJ going after Trump for having classified documents WHEN BIDEN HAD BOXES OF THEM SITTING IN HIS GARAGE THAT HE HAD STOLEN WHEN HE WAS A SENATOR but you're a liberal, Marener so I stopped being amazed by your double standards LONG ago!

Forum List

Back