The fact that Trump is hardly doing rallies and having Vance do them

Oh bullshit the Democrats are keeping him tied up with legal battles and court cases and he's still managing public appearances. Also he continues to play 18 holes every morning.

Gee, i guess that happens when you're under indictment for dozens of felonies.

Gee, i guess that happens when you're under indictment for dozens of felonies.
Gee, I guess that's what happens when a Party in power uses that power to indict their chief political rival with dozens of "crimes" that will ultimately be tossed out by an appeals court just to tie him up in court and make him spend millions in legal fees! I hate to break this to you, Krichton but it isn't Trump that's a danger to democracy in America...it's the present day Democrat Party!

Name the time that a sitting President has ever used his Justice Department to go after his chief political rival! You on the left talk about conservatives being a danger to the Constitution? Joe Biden and whoever is actually running this country have been wiping their asses with the Constitution for the last three years. They ignore Supreme Court rulings ROUTINELY!

The justice department wasn't even involved in the hush money trial, even though they could have been. If Biden really were to use the DOJ to go after his political rivals why didn't he use it immediately upon entering office for the hush money trial? Why would he wait so insanely long to bring charges, which was only to Trump's benefit!?! Why did Biden leave the one US attorney from Trump's administration who was prosecuting his son when he could have easily asked him to resign along with every other trump US attorney? Something which routinely happens during the start of every new presidential administration. You see how insanely easy it is to factcheck your continual maga lies and fairytales with facts?

Gee, I guess that's what happens when a Party in power uses that power to indict their chief political rival with dozens of "crimes" that will ultimately be tossed out by an appeals court just to tie him up in court and make him spend millions in legal fees! I hate to break this to you, Krichton but it isn't Trump that's a danger to democracy in America...it's the present day Democrat Party!

So all of Trump's crimes are not real? Trump didn't steal boxes of classified top secret data and then refused to return them? Trump didn't hatch a plot to send fake electors to Mike Pence? Trump didn't try to cover up his hush money payments to stormy daniels? You have to realize that you're knee deep in a cult and your cult leader is Donald Trump and you've been completely radicalized with lies and loony conspiracy theories that make no sense. I've literally fact checked every single thing you've said.

Forum List

Back