Trump Campaign in Freefall

Yeah, we do remember what happened. But that was before the American people realized what an incompetent fuck up and all around asshole Donald Trump truly is. Now that the entire world knows how criminally corrupt and incompetent he truly is, only a complete fool would vote for him again.

You, apparently, are that complete fool.
They the Prog voters are too stupid to know that we are funding our own demise as we purchase much on how we live from China. We are building them up to a manufacturing colossus. The Manufacturing industry produces the greatest side employment multiplier than any other ways. Examples would be government and service industries.

Democrats are behind the intentional destruction of America and Americans know it.

I’m not sure so sure that many Americans do. The ones that only watch the nightly MSM news and read a few headlines in passing likely don’t. The goal of the Democratic Party is to dumb down the electorate and buy the ones they can’t with promises of freebees.

It is too early to put any faith in polls, but Trump's car crash of an interview, where he riffed "and then, one day, she was black" put his entire campaign team in crisis mode.

It makes no difference, Trump has foot-in-mouth-itis.

President Trump leading the slut by 5 nationally

kam taking a shit.jpg

Remember how that worked out?
Yes, I do. Arguably, two things altered the election in trump's favor. 1. Wikileaks published material hacked by Russia from DNC servers, alienating millions of Sanders voters who wrongly concluded the primaries were rigged against Bernie. 2. Jim Comey briefly reopened the server investigation 11 days before the election after emails were found on Weiner's computer.

The Comey Letter Probably Cost Clinton The Election.

I'd guess they'll get another bump after the convention.

BUT, shit can change quickly. We're never more than a few minutes away from the latest "bombshell" story.
That is true.

Trump’s campaign is in disarray now. As put I said in my OP a lot can happen between now and the election. The debates will be telling. Even with the recent polls, Kamala still has a tough road ahead.

That is true.

Trump’s campaign is in disarray now. As put I said in my OP a lot can happen between now and the election. The debates will be telling. Even with the recent polls, Kamala still has a tough road ahead.
Yeah, I've seen a lot of excitement/celebrating from the Dems, and I can understand that given where they were, but it's still tight.

I could easily be wrong, but it's tough to imagine Trump behaving like an adult for multiple debates. If he stays on the playground, Kamala just needs to stay calm and focused with her rhetoric.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Let’s go back to pre-COVID voting rules and people wouldn’t be as likely to have an issue. Democrats don’t want to do that and it has nothing to do with voter disenfranchisement. That is pure rhetoric.
Trump was bitching in 2016 that if he lost to Hillary the election was rigged, As I said grow up and accept defeat as an adult and not a toddler.

Good, you all deserve what you're going to get. Problem is, you still won't understand that you brought it on yourselves. Too damn stupid, the lot of you.

Yeah, I've seen a lot of excitement/celebrating from the Dems, and I can understand that given where they were, but it's still tight.

I could easily be wrong, but it's tough to imagine Trump behaving like an adult for multiple debates. If he stays on the playground, Kamala just needs to stay calm and focused with her rhetoric.
Absolutely. Kamala’s greatest advantage is that she is running against Trump. Let Trump be Trump and watch Kamala rise in the polls.

They fell over themselves when the polls were favorable to Trump.
Meh, the polls have always been within or just outside the MOE.....I like Trump's chances. ;)

Right now you have the whole "shiny object" thing going on with FKH.....It won't last after labor day when things really get cranked-up despite the MSN's best efforts to shill for her.

270 is all that matters sweetheart.

Trump was bitching in 2016 that if he lost to Hillary the election was rigged, As I said grow up and accept defeat as an adult and not a toddler.

And Hillary claimed he colluded with Russia to win. We spent a lot of money on that nonsense.

Again, let’s get rid of the unnecessary COVID rules that opens the door to cheating. I don’t see why anyone would want to make elections LESS secure, which mass mail-in balloting most certainly does, unless they knew it would benefit them in some way. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Forum List

Back