Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

Because he didn't do the things required to be a CSM. He was selected and pinned but wasn't actually promoted to the rank. Where's the shame in being a MSgt?
If he was pinned then (conditional/provisional/brevet) promotion orders must have been issued, yes? The post-resignation "reversion" was righteous but does not mask the fact that he legitimately held a CSM slot and was carrying-out such duties prior to resignation; insofar as I understand this at a distance of several decades since my own Army days.

As to there being no shame in being a MSgt... I totally agree.

The Balkans war?

He was attempting to put weight behind his antigun stance using his military service. I don't believe it wasn't intentional. Oh and "misspoke" is politician speak for "got caught lying".
I agree with you that he was trying to put weight behind his antigun stance.

I disagree about the intentional-versus-mispeak thing; you don't get to be a MSgt/CSM in the Artillery by being a pu$$y.

LOL isn't it funny how for you libs
I'm not a Lib... you, like most MAGAtts, confuse vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism... t'ain't true, Gunny.
any time I democrat says something not true it is a misspeak but any time a republican does the same it is a vicious lie according to you?
That might very well be the case with many Leftists, but not with me.

I think that Dems are every bit as full of $hit as Pubs on a case-by-case and issue-by-issue basis.

For example, I think Mayorkas is a lying sack-of-$hit with all his deflecting and bull$hit about the Border and Illegals.

Ditto for Dems-in-general about Israel, Guns, Abortion, etc.

For my part, I genuinely believe that Walz mis-spoke in this particular instance.

You go find me a couple of other examples where he does the same thing and I'll join your clamoring about Stolen Valor.

I'm not a Lib... you, like most MAGAtts, confuse vigorous opposition to your Orange Baboon-God with Leftism... t'ain't true, Gunny.

That might very well be the case with many Leftists, but not with me.

I think that Dems are every bit as full of $hit as Pubs on a case-by-case and issue-by-issue basis.

For example, I think Mayorkas is a lying sack-of-$hit with all his deflecting and bull$hit about the Border and Illegals.

Ditto for Dems-in-general about Israel, Guns, Abortion, etc.

For my part, I genuinely believe that Walz mis-spoke in this particular instance.

You go find me a couple of other examples where he does the same thing and I'll join your clamoring about Stolen Valor.
So, who are you voting for in november?

LOL no. As far as I know there aren't any bases in Italy taking mortar rounds, or small arms fire. You can go out in town in Italy. Vicenza is about an hour from the Venice and the coast. An exceedingly temperate climate. Highs in the mid 80's in August. So no not almost as nice as the Green zone.
But we’re not comparing right?

You did say that didn’t you?

Walz was saying that he was deployed overseas during war with an AR

And that’s completely factual

Shaddup

But we’re not comparing right?

You did say that didn’t you?

Walz was saying that he was deployed overseas during war with an AR

And that’s completely factual

Shaddup
That’s not what he said. There’s literally video of it you assclown.

If he was pinned then (conditional/provisional/brevet) promotion orders must have been issued, yes? The post-resignation "reversion" was righteous but does not mask the fact that he legitimately held a CSM slot and was carrying-out such duties prior to resignation; insofar as I understand this at a distance of several decades since my own Army days.

As to there being no shame in being a MSgt... I totally agree.

I agree with you that he was trying to put weight behind his antigun stance.

I disagree about the intentional-versus-mispeak thing; you don't get to be a MSgt/CSM in the Artillery by being a pu$$y.
Had he said it once you’d have a point. Given he said it over and over and that he’s a politician he gets no passes.

He never claimed to be a combat vet
He implied it

As have libs on this forum who think he qualifies under Operation Enduring Freedom

I’m watching Jesse Ventura on CNN bloviate about Wahl so the left is very sensitive about the subject

But its Wahl’s own fellow soldiers who are criticizing him

Forum List

Back