Roe v. Wade getting overturned!!

You failed to mention that the “womb” is inside the body and therefore under the autonomy of a voting American citizen in most cases.

Women do not have to be pregnant to know what Trump and the Supreme Court did to them and they aren’t going to let it happen again or get worse with two more young Catholic judges on the Supreme Court if Trump wins

The Marquette Law School Poll national survey found Harris preferred by 53 percent of likely voters while Trump was the choice of only 47 percent, according to a Wednesday press release. In May, the same poll found Trump leading President Joe Biden by two points, with a 51-49 split among likely voters.
Strong regulation on abortion, make it safe and rare. That is a baby in the womb.

Strong regulation on abortion, make it safe and rare. That is a baby in the womb.
Any ban on aborting a fetus older than six weeks and younger than sixteen weeks does not ban abortions by choice in any way shape or form, . No baby fetuses are saved if it is not similar to the six week ban in Florida that just went into effect in time for the presidential and senate elections this November.

Your slogan Saint_Blisterfinger is empty and meaningless. Soon 70 percent of early pregnancy terminations will be by pharmaceutical in the privacy of a woman’s home.. Must be used before 11 weeks.

93% of fetuses are aborted before 16 weeks.

Your talk for the need for strong regulation is bullshit.

Any ban on aborting a fetus older than six weeks and younger than sixteen weeks does not ban abortions by choice in any way shape or form, . No baby fetuses are saved if it is not similar to the six week ban in Florida that just went into effect in time for the presidential and senate elections this November.

Your slogan Saint_Blisterfinger is empty and meaningless. Soon 70 percent of early pregnancy terminations will be by pharmaceutical in the privacy of a woman’s home.. Must be used before 11 weeks.

93% of fetuses are aborted before 16 weeks.

Your talk for the need for strong regulation is bullshit.
You're kind of a flip flopper. You remind me of a fish on land. Maybe you should rethink your position and get your story straight, you're making me dizzy. Safe and rare my man.

Forum List

Back