Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

Waltz served when US was in war... Yep...

He didn't go into combat...

Walz mobilized with the Minnesota National Guard’s 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery … to support Operation Enduring Freedom. The battalion supported security missions at various locations in Europe and Turkey. Governor Walz was stationed at Vicenz

So he was most likely carrying a gun during a war... i.e. in war...
Funny how you don’t provide your source.:auiqs.jpg:

1723255369939.png

Guy Who ‘Swift Boated’ John Kerry Is Back At It, This Time To Help Service-Dodging Trump​

Chris LaCivita is reprising his 2004 attacks, this time against Dem VP nominee Tim Walz and for the benefit of Trump, who famously avoided serving in Vietnam.

WASHINGTON — Two decades after attacking a fellow Purple Heart recipient in a political campaign, Chris LaCivita is back at it, this time in service of Donald Trump, who dodged military service by claiming he had bone spurs and who later called U.S. service members “suckers” and “losers.”

Much more at the link below...

Waltz served when US was in war... Yep...

He didn't go into combat...

Walz mobilized with the Minnesota National Guard’s 1st Battalion, 125th Field Artillery … to support Operation Enduring Freedom. The battalion supported security missions at various locations in Europe and Turkey. Governor Walz was stationed at Vicenz

So he was most likely carrying a gun during a war... i.e. in war...
Gov Walz and The Harris Campaign disagree with you.

“Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz "misspoke" in a 2018 video circulated by the Harris campaign earlier this week that included the vice presidential candidate talking about his handling of weapons "in war," a campaign spokesperson said Friday.”

That’s politician speak for “I got caught lying”.

Once again you prove yourself fact adverse. Riots started on May 25, Walz ordered the NG on the 28th and it took more than a day for the NG to assign the task and mobilize the soldiers.

At the time, Republicans blamed Walz for not responding to the protests more quickly and more aggressively. Specifically, they pointed to what they said was a three-day delay in Walz's ordering the National Guard into the Twin Cities to help quell the unrest.

Ignorant fucking commie.

The best the lame commie could do is 1 ARCOM in 24 fucking years, give me a fucking break Hell I had 3 and that wasn't even my highest award. He must have been a real dud.

And BTW, his promotion to E-9 was provisional, it was rescinded and the pay he received was recouped, because he was too lazy to complete the required professional development courses required to hold the rank. So technically he never held the rank to begin with. So take you bullshit propaganda and shove it up your lying commie ass.

Forum List

Back