Do You Believe President Trump's Prosecutions were Politically Motivated?

It would be helpful if he didn't lump all of trump's alleged (and the one proven) into one.

And Ironically, the one I think that was absolutely politically motivated is the one where a federal gop judge didn't bail the Old Weird Guy out. LOL
which one is that?

1. Do you believe President Trump's prosecutions were politically motivated? This is a YES or NO question. If you post on this thread without answering this question, you should be permanently IGNORED by all honest members of this board.

2. If you answer NO, you are demonstrably ignorant and/or dishonest and do not deserve a REPLY to your posts.

3. If you answer YES, please explain if you think that this fact does not constitute the greatest existing threat to American democracy.

My answer: YES. The declared aims of those prosecuting President Trump were to prevent him from running for or being reelected President of the United States. Taking such actions against a political opponent, especially during an election campaign, is the hallmark of an undemocratic "banana republic." I believe that this fact ALONE makes it imperative that President Trump be reelected.
No.

Trump is an adjudicated sexual assaulter, fraudster and a felon. His candidacy is irrelevant.

Do you think presidential candidates are above the law?

1. Do you believe President Trump's prosecutions were politically motivated? This is a YES or NO question. If you post on this thread without answering this question, you should be permanently IGNORED by all honest members of this board.

2. If you answer NO, you are demonstrably ignorant and/or dishonest and do not deserve a REPLY to your posts.

3. If you answer YES, please explain if you think that this fact does not constitute the greatest existing threat to American democracy.

My answer: YES. The declared aims of those prosecuting President Trump were to prevent him from running for or being reelected President of the United States. Taking such actions against a political opponent, especially during an election campaign, is the hallmark of an undemocratic "banana republic." I believe that this fact ALONE makes it imperative that President Trump be reelected.
LOL!!! This isn’t a courtroom. You can shove your ‘YES or NO only’ questions.

#1STAMENDMENTSOLUTION

Just shut up already.

I'm just curious on why you all keep saying it?

why did you ask?

Because many seem to be running under the assumption that presidential candidates are above the law.

Glad to hear you aren't one of them.

you shouldn't speak for anyone but yourself.

That would be weird for political forums.

But come the voter ID thingy you all speak for blacks.
When did I do that and who is y'all?

This thread is about Trump. Not me.

Because many seem to be running under the assumption that presidential candidates are above the law.
the only ones talking about above the law are demofks. weird. There's that word again.
Glad to hear you aren't one of them.
still unclear why demofks freak out when Hunter Biden is mentioned like he is above the law, or creepy at that
That would be weird for political forums.

When did I do that and who is y'all?
demofks, you are one, right?
This thread is about Trump. Not me.
I'm still trying to figure out whoever said they thought trump was above the law, and it was you who brought it in.

the only ones talking about above the law are demofks. weird. There's that word again.

What's that have to do when the me?

still unclear why demofks freak out when Hunter Biden is mentioned like he is above the law, or creepy at that

I am not accountable for what Democrats think.

demofks, you are one, right?

Negative. I already stated I was an independent.

You should read posts you reply too.

I'm still trying to figure out whoever said they thought trump was above the law, and it was you who brought it in.
That's the problem. I never made that claim about anyone in this thread.

I posed a question. You answered a few posts ago. I agreed with you...and here we are. Weird.

Negative. I already stated I was an independent.
Ever vote for a republican? Rhetorical
You should read posts you reply too.
I do, it’s how it all works
That's the problem. I never made that claim about anyone in this thread.
You saying you didn’t ask about trump and him being above the law? Hahaha
I posed a question. You answered a few posts ago. I agreed with you...and here we are. Weird.
Again, why did you feel the need to ask me?

Forum List

Back