Walz former superior: He "quit" rather than deploy and went over my head to do it.

He was in operation Enduring Freedom AKA "the war on terror", providing base security in Europe, carrying weapons. As for his rank. Guard unit recognized for record deployment

Congressman Walz has a personal history with the Red Bulls, having retired in 2005 as command sergeant major
He never set foot in a combat zone as he has claimed MULTIPLE times, simp!

A teacher, and guardsman who served for 24 years, is more likely a better man than you are. Or me for that matter.
A teacher who indoctrinated his students, and sold this country put to the Chinese.

Next.

And then ran before deploying to a combat arena.

Dumbass.
He did not "run" he retired AFTER 24 YEARS. A person is allowed to retire after 20, he served for more. Who the fuck are you to complain about when a veteran retires?

By the way even if someone retires because he doesn't want to deploy anymore. Something that'll be hard to make stick considering the notice of deployment was issued months after he put in his retirement papers. He has a right to do so. And the military has a right to refuse that retirement. This didn't happen.

He did not "run" he retired AFTER 24 YEARS. A person is allowed to retire after 20, he served for more. Who the fuck are you to complain about when a veteran retires?

By the way even if someone retires because he doesn't want to deploy anymore. Something that'll be hard to make stick considering the notice of deployment was issued months after he put in his retirement papers. He has a right to do so. And the military has a right to refuse that retirement. This didn't happen.
He retired EARLY, and avoided his chain of command in doing so.

In other words, simp, he tucked tail and RAN!

He retired EARLY, and avoided his chain of command in doing so.

In other words, simp, he tucked tail and RAN!
Who says? He was a command master sergeant. He doesn't have to ask permission to retire from a person of the same fucking rank.

In combat. Stop lying, you do it poorly. And even with your statement, it's still a lie.
Nope "in war" feel free to post him claiming any time he served in combat. You claim it exists. Make me a liar.

As for my statement. You do realize it's the website of the national guard I sourced right?

Who says? He was a command master sergeant. He doesn't have to ask permission to retire from a person of the same fucking rank.
His COMMANDING OFFICER says it! So, who do I believe? A KNOWN liar, walz, or his CO?

I must say the desperation you simps are exhibiting trying to support that fraud is awesome!

Nope "in war" feel free to post him claiming any time he served in combat. You claim it exists. Make me a liar.

As for my statement. You do realize it's the website of the national guard I sourced right?
Who cares. As we have seen the official records are being altered to try and hide what a piece of shit he is.

His COMMANDING OFFICER says it! So, who do I believe? A KNOWN liar, walz, or his CO?

I must say the desperation you simps are exhibiting trying to support that fraud is awesome!
He wasn't his CO. A command master sergeant is the highest ranking enlisted man in a battalion. In practice this means his CO is the battalion Commander

He retired for years AFTER he did his 20.
He contracted to take the necessary coursework to become a CSM. That included shipping out with his men if war came.

Instead of honoring his contract he went outside of his chain of command to secure his retirement.

Thus he was busted back down to Master Sgt.

Forum List

Back