Did Command Sergeant Major Walz serve during wartime?

Medics carry weapons too. That doesn't mean they are a combat role. Most soldiers outside of the chsplain Corps carry weapons. And we WERE a war when Walz was serving active duty. Did he see combat? No. He never said he did. L

His rank was too high for combat? He was a Sgt. Major! You don't think Sgt's. fight in combat? You really are clueless, Ted.
Command Sergeant Major which was his role in the Army would see at E9. Waltz was promoted to that rank temporaily and he was just lacking the course work to make it permanent. He wasn't getting demoted from that if he stayed.

They don't see combat.

Wow, ye do have an alternative reality....

Attacks are accusing Walz of feigning a record in active combat: "[Walz] said - and he was making a point about gun control - he said, ‘we shouldn't allow weapons that I used in war, to be on America's streets.' "Well, I wonder (said JD Vance), Tim Walz, when you ever in war?"

Vance has been exposed actually misquoting Walz in one of his screeds.

In the clip Vance was referencing, Walz says that he "carried" weapons in war, not "used." Given that Operation Enduring Freedom was a part of the post-9/11 War on Terror, and that Walz was deployed to Italy under it - and likely had a service weapon - the claim that he is engaging in "stolen valor" holds little water.

Vance spoke on Wednesday as if he served more honorably than Walz, noting that he went to Iraq "I did it, I did what they asked me to do and I did it honorably," he said The senator was deployed for six months in Iraq as a combat correspondent in 2005 as part of the Marines' Public Affairs office. He - like Walz - never engaged in active combat and has stated that he was "lucky to escape any real fighting," during his deployment.
---

View attachment 992096

"Though Walz did achieve the rank of command sergeant major, it was a provisional rank until he completed required coursework for senior leaders, National Guard officials said. He did not do so by the time he departed the military and his retirement rank reverted to master sergeant on May 15, 2005, officials said."

The people-of-the-cult need to stop disrespecting military men and women in order to go after Walz

View attachment 992099

What it says a lot about is that you believe all of that bullshit! The reason that the rank and file military loves Donald Trump is that he DOES care about them and they know it!

Problem is I SHOWED YOU that it's true. And you ignored it.

That's what this is about. Reality is out the window.

Nope, he lied about his service in Italy, he didn't carry a damn thing in war and you just admitted it. That's what we're holding against him. You commies can keep trying to play all these semantics games, but it won't alter the FACT that he lied about his service to pad his resume.

We had a war in Italy?

No fuckface, what you’re holding against him is that he’s the Dem Party choice for VP and your boy is slipping in the polls.

Its amazing what can happen when you have a campaign that talks about hope and inclusion vs. the 24/7 doom and gloom that you get off on.

Who was the President who shut down Bagram Air Base and got 13 Marines killed trying to guard an indefensible air base inside of Kabul?
They were actually killed by terrorists. Nearly all Presidents in modern times have lost troops to terrorism. Do you really (I almost said “honestly” but we both know honesty isa foreign concept to you) think Reagan didn’t care for the military using your criteria?
I'll give you a hint...it wasn't Trump! He wouldn't have done something so monumentally stupid.
Yeah, he had 4 years to show his concern and get our troops home--like he promised. He didn’t do jack shit except sign the surrender paper to the terrorist organization--the Taliban. He wanted to have them over to Camp David but in brief bet of sanity...he was talked out of it.

They were actually killed by terrorists. Nearly all Presidents in modern times have lost troops to terrorism. Do you really (I almost said “honestly” but we both know honesty isa foreign concept to you) think Reagan didn’t care for the military using your criteria?

Yeah, he had 4 years to show his concern and get our troops home--like he promised. He didn’t do jack shit except sign the surrender paper to the terrorist organization--the Taliban. He wanted to have them over to Camp David but in brief bet of sanity...he was talked out of it.
Trump set up the withdrawal and then Joe Biden FUBARED it! It's what Joe does! It's what he's done for decades! You on the left saddled the country with that idiot, Candy so you're fully as responsible for the deaths of those 13 Marines as Biden is!

Trump set up the withdrawal
Yeah, he surrendered to the Taliban.
and then Joe Biden FUBARED it!
True. He botched the withdraw that Trump wasn't man enough to do.
It's what Joe does! It's what he's done for decades! You on the left saddled the country with that idiot, Candy so you're fully as responsible for the deaths of those 13 Marines as Biden is!
I guess that also means that I'm "fully responsible" for the dow closing over 40,000. You should be thanking me.

LOL... so if I had voted for Reagan, I'm responsible for 287 dead marines in Beirut? Wow...it takes a special kind of dumbass to think like you. If ignorance ever goes to $50 a barrel, can I have drilling rights on your head?

Forum List

Back