What Do You Really Know???

Trump told.them.to storm the Bastille? Come on man, he told them to protest peacefully.
Yeah...that is why they showed up to his rally in riot gear...because he had not egged them on. You're so full of shit your eyes are brown, aren't they?
You didnt blame media and Dem politicians when protesters burned.down cities did you?
No...I blamed the rioters. There was no democratic leader calling for "trial by combat" or telling them to "fight like hell" Nor was that done in the name of any candidate.

• Do you know what Kamala Harris stands for?

• Why do you suppose she won’t take questions from journalists?
How's that worked out for Trump lately? :lol:

• A short time ago Kamala was telling us that Joe Biden was the sharpest guy in the room. How’s that as a basis for believing anything she says.

On his worst day of dementia, Biden is still 50 IQ points smarter than the guy who thought George Washington seized the airports and that we should inject ourselves with disinfectant.

Kamala was the deciding vote on the $1.9T American Rescue Plan that caused this inflation. Now prices are up nearly 30%. Did you know that?
There's a right way to spend our tax dollars, and a wrong way.

Giving a tax cut to himself like Trump did is the wrong way.

Investing in manufacturing and infrastructure like Biden has is the right way.

Factory construction has skyrocketed, thanks to the rescue plan. This will create jobs for decades. Long after Biden is gone.

Which is exactly why Biden's bill passed with bipartisan support.

• Look at Trump’s website and real what his agenda and ideas are. Look at Kamala’s website and see a bunch of pride memorabilia and her in the rainbows.
If you are still naive enough at this late stage to bleev any promises Trump makes, then you are even dumber than I thought!

donald-trump-looking-like-idiot-6.jpg

This time I really, really will repeal and replace Obamacare, pay off the debt, reduce the trade deficit with China and Mexico, build the Wall and make Mexico pay for it, bring back coal jobs, remove all illegal aliens, and grow the economy by 4 to 6 percent every year! Bleev me, folks. Bleev me. Bleev me. That I can tell you.

maga-crowd.jpg

[chant]
FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE! FOOL ME TWICE!

Forum List

Back