Shameless Kamala Harris Rips Off Trump’s Idea for No Taxes on Tips at Las Vegas Rally (VIDEO)

How could you possibly know that?

I'm trained and skilled at reading people. You have an agenda, maybe a good agenda, but in large part, a fixed, monopolistic, blind, one-sided agenda. I hope Trump smartens up to run a more 3-dimensional campaign. Just ruh-ruh-ruh for the home team won't get it done.

The key here is to be SMART and DYNAMIC and REAL. Real has an intuitive ring of rightness to all people.

Considering who the opposition is, Trump ought to be mopping the floor with Harris.

Plenty of time to fix the wagon if you realize who you are going up against.

I'm trained and skilled at reading people. You have an agenda, maybe a good agenda, but in large part, a fixed, monopolistic, blind, one-sided agenda.

Nope.

I was a Democrat from 2000-2020.

Now I'm a Republican.

I may have an agenda.

But it's only for freedom.

Not a party.

Last edited:
Nope.

I was a Democrat from 2000-2020.

Now I'm a Republican.

I may have an agenda.

But it's only for freedom.

Not a party.
GTb9aS1bUAANoMk.png

Nope. I was a Democrat from 2000-2020.

Well, that is a bonus. There is no better conservative than a one time democrat who got burned by liberal policies until one day woken up to reality.

I grew up in a blue region. My mother WORKED for the democrats. She held an elected position.

Guess she wasn't a good democrat because she rubbed them all the wrong way. In the party.

She had this crazy idea about actually wanting to do good things for people.

Democrats hated that.

I supported Nixon in the 70s but by the time Carter was getting out and Reagan was moving in I suppose I was already inextricably swinging over to the Republican party even if I didn't already realize what a total FLOP the democrats really were.

The democrats have since gone far beyond flop now to being overt anarchist-subversive-depraved communists.

Well, that is a bonus. There is no better conservative than a one time democrat who got burned by liberal policies until one day woken up to reality.

Preach.

You won me over.

See Lefties?

Try actual level-headed communication rather than fear-based ad-hominem screed, and you may just get somewhere.

But we all know you're not intellectually capable.

Kamala is winning by so much.

The Obama coalition is resurrected and fired up and ready to ho....I mean go.

And what further proof do we need, than Camel Toe embracing the plagiarism tactic legacy of Old Man Winter's 1980s campaign?

(Also known as the first time Biden ran for President and ripped off a UK Labour MP's speech.)

The most unabashed brazen hypocrisy to ever submit itself, even by the cutthroat standards of 2024:

Forgive me for my skepticism.

But I dare say:

When you're copying your opponent?

Correcting your own VP candidate's military "record"?

Refusing an interview for nearly three weeks?

And not committing to the full slate of debates?

Maybe...just maybe.

You're LOSING. ;)

A good idea, as long as there’s a strict definition as to what a tip is. I see this as an opportunity for the unscrupulous to turn their yearly bonuses into tips.

#VERIFY

A good idea, as long as there’s a strict definition as to what a tip is. I see this as an opportunity for the unscrupulous to turn their yearly bonuses into tips.

How dare you contradict a black-indian female tranny.

Kamala is winning by so much.

The Obama coalition is resurrected and fired up and ready to ho....I mean go.

And what further proof do we need, than Camel Toe embracing the plagiarism tactic legacy of Old Man Winter's 1980s campaign?

(Also known as the first time Biden ran for President and ripped off a UK Labour MP's speech.)

The most unabashed brazen hypocrisy to ever submit itself, even by the cutthroat standards of 2024:

Forgive me for my skepticism.

But I dare say:

When you're copying your opponent?

Correcting your own VP candidate's military "record"?

Refusing an interview for nearly three weeks?

And not committing to the full slate of debates?

Maybe...just maybe.

You're LOSING. ;)

Now you see why Trump was in Montana campaigning and trying to help Sheehy gain a senate seat. We are here for their BS to expose and win!

Forum List

Back