AI Produced Crowds at Kamala Rallies?

Definitely dishonest fact checkers, which many of them are these days, could use AI in a dishonest manner. For instance the digitally created photo in the OP could have been created by somebody on the left to use to pretend it was dishonestly put out there by Patriots/Trump supporters. That seems to be a common tactic by the left these days. I have even met two guys who told me they deliberately put out false memes and quotes and such and attribute them to Patriots to convince people of how terrible and dishonest Patriots are.

All this is to say that all who are still capable of critical thinking and intellectual honesty should be wary of internet propaganda coming from both sides these days.
All of the people knowingly pushing media propaganda and lies is just disgraceful. The are devoid of self respect and character. Whether they like it or not that is a fact. There is unity with scumbags.

It should be said that these AI digitally altered or created photos are not the same thing as photoshop that cuts out and/or replaces images and/or adds images to a photo such as you see in this one:

View attachment 993996

We have seen photos enhancing crowd size at some political rallies in the USA too but they're really easy to spot.
Well that's proof positive that there has been an attempt to enlarge the crowd by the use of AI!

Who is responsible for this dishonesty?

Something seems "off" about this but I can't put my finger on it. It's definitely not as obvious as the tarmac picture, which is just terribly fake.
I think intellectual honesty requires us to recognize and condemn malicious AI or any other bad acts whether committed by the left or right. But we should be wary of condemning anybody based on internet propaganda as either side can be guilty of doing those bad acts and attributing them to the other side. Both have the technology to do it.

For instance this faked photograph of Kamala went viral:

And I recently saw this post which gives an idea of how realistic the GAN (AI) produced photos can be:

All of the people knowingly pushing media propaganda and lies is just disgraceful. The are devoid of self respect and character. Whether they like it or not that is a fact. There is unity with scumbags.
People like you claim that a waffle cone is disgraceful, because it's a non-traditional perversion of the fanding fouthers' intentions.

EDIT: After doing a bit more looking, the following may be evidence of some malicious mischief afoot too. See Post #2

I don't know how many of USMB people are on X or if they can see this status and the comments with additional emphasized photos of the crowd at a supposed Kamala rally, but if this is the real deal, there are a lot of AI created or altered images in it.

This doesn't look like an AI photo to me. AI is still in its infancy and it makes a lot of mistakes. First and foremost, it doesn't do words very well. Also, it tends to distort the images the more you zoom in. This image gets grainy if you zoom in on it, but that's more the limitations of the camera as opposed to the distortions you would get with AI, like three arms or people with misshaped heads.

This doesn't look like an AI photo to me. AI is still in its infancy and it makes a lot of mistakes. First and foremost, it doesn't do words very well. Also, it tends to distort the images the more you zoom in. This image gets grainy if you zoom in on it, but that's more the limitations of the camera as opposed to the distortions you would get with AI, like three arms or people with misshaped heads.
Don't confuse AI with Photoshop. Two different technologies.

That isn't what I was saying or trying to say at all. Still haven't enrolled in that remedial reading comprehension course I see.
That's because you said 'nobody', when you meant 'somebody'.

I don't know. You don't know. And that is why nobody who doesn't know should be accusing anybody.
I admit that's not your fault.

See post #23. And the only words used in the photo in the OP were on a flag being held in the front row. AI didn't have to create that. It only had to incorporate it.
It’s really sad that this is what you people have been reduced to

Definitely dishonest fact checkers, which many of them are these days, could use AI in a dishonest manner. For instance the digitally created photo in the OP could have been created by somebody on the left to use to pretend it was dishonestly put out there by Patriots/Trump supporters. That seems to be a common tactic by the left these days. I have even met two guys who told me they deliberately put out false memes and quotes and such and attribute them to Patriots to convince people of how terrible and dishonest Patriots are.

All this is to say that all who are still capable of critical thinking and intellectual honesty should be wary of internet propaganda coming from both sides these days.
It's actually at a crisis level. We can no longer trust the news, we can no longer trust images, fact checkers have become synonymous with big fat liars and Government propaganda about inflation is obviously untrue. Truth has become a scarcity these days and is quickly suppressed the moment it shows itself.

Last edited:
It's actually at a crisis level. We can no longer trust the news, we can no longer trust images, fact checkers have become synonymous with big fat liars and Government propaganda about inflation is obviously untrue. Truth has become a scarcity these days and is quickly suppress the moment it shows itself.
So true. And without a free and independent press, I don't know that a representative republic can be sustained. And we have not have a free and independent press for a long time now.

Forum List

Back