Was government correct in closing down many activities during COVID

No.... It has become understood now that nothing that was done to prevent the spread of COVID had any effect whatsoever on the progress of the disease. All we did was shoot ourselves in the feet.
Not true. Compare with previous epidemics/pandemics without doing the preventive measures taken. The actions were far from perfect but the learnings will make us better next time.
Some people refuse to learn and do not get better. you

FB_IMG_1667954281381.jpg

Was government correct in closing down many activities during COVID.

It depends if your focus is lives or money

Research suggests that the adoption of lockdowns in the initial COVID surge helped contain transmission and deaths, albeit at high economic and social costs.

I support saving lives. Lives do not come back, the economy does.

elmer, this is the bottom line decision that trump totally got backwards and that cuomo, newsome et al attempted to achieve.

People like you posting lies kills people.
Posting lies like the vaccine keeps you from getting, spreading or dying from Covid gave people a false sense of security. I know several folks, thinking they couldn’t spread the virus after vaccination, spreading it to dozens.

Stupid bastards.

Posting lies like the vaccine keeps you from getting, spreading or dying from Covid gave people a false sense of security. I know several folks, thinking they couldn’t spread the virus after vaccination, spreading it to dozens.

Stupid bastards.
say whatever you want, the vaccine has been as effective and safe as possible. it was never approved or advertised as 100%, but has been effective enough that our doctors and hospitals have been able to recover. don't take it. i only cared when you dolts were killing nurses

Stupid bastards.
If you take the tme to research what the vaccine can and cannot do, people would not have those misconceptions.

Stupidity is to think the vaccine can do more than it can do.
Stupidity is to think the vaccine cannot do what it can do.

If you take the tme to research what the vaccine can and cannot do, people would not have those misconceptions.

Stupidity is to think the vaccine can do more than it can do.
Stupidity is to think the vaccine cannot do what it can do.
trump promised them a "silver bullet" and they are disappointed that biden gave them something less than perfect.

Forum List

Back