VOTER PROTECTION HOTLINES: Numbers to call if you witness or experience voter intimidation or harassment happening at your polling location.

"HELLO HOTLINE, this is KAMALA..... I mean Tonisha Jackson! I want to report MASSIVE cheating in my own office, ....I mean ......out there some where. " :springbed:

☝️ This from the people who supported Biden oppressing negative news about himself, oppressed news of Hunter's laptop as just fake russian propaganda, shut down social media stopping anyone from questioning Covid or the 2020 election with questions or doubts, and calls any medias which doesn't support the full left tilt agenda as fake news.

You mean MAGA wants to catch illegal votes, to ensure the integrity of the election, no different than deemed necessary by your own Jimmy Carter himself.
Courts have said over and over again there was no voter fraud. Where’s your evidence?

#MAGALIES

Courts have said over and over again

Courts are wrong over and over again, judges are proven corrupt or incompetent over and over again, and judges look out for their own careers and don't want to get into the middle of deciding a presidential election was fraudulent then get hammered with protests at their homes. And the evidence of fraud has been presented here at least a thousand times, including the article and photo I attached, which you obviously ignored all of. No surprise there.

Courts are wrong over and over again, judges are proven corrupt or incompetent over and over again, and judges look out for their own careers and don't want to get into the middle of deciding a presidential election was fraudulent then get hammered with protests at their homes. And the evidence of fraud has been presented here at least a thousand times, including the article and photo I attached, which you obviously ignored all of. No surprise there.
Judges are corrupt? You got proof? I know SCOTUS has been dodgy.

#GOTTHERECEIPTS

Forum List

Back