$1.5 Million in Cash in Crooks' 3 Overseas Encrypted Bank Accounts - FBI involvement ?

CROOKS JUST HAPPENED TO:
  1. Take the day off.
  2. Get his dad to loan him a rifle.
  3. Drive up to Butler.
  4. Picked a roof outside the rally (usually, there is nowhere else around)
  5. Which was not secured by the SS.
  6. While the SS ignored knowledge of a suspect in the area.
  7. Which communication between police and SS wasn't working.
  8. And didn't spot the kid or get a grip on him until AFTER he had already fired off 8 rounds.
  9. Which SHOULD have been enough to kill Trump.
PS: I have some swamp land in Botswana I'd also like to sell you!
And Cheatle gets $50,000 pension after she resigned....:cool:

Again, this speculation aligns with the nature of crypto exchanges, where high-level encryption and security measures are fundamental to their operations.

Given the rise of digital assets and the importance of encryption in protecting these holdings, it is plausible that the reference to ‘encrypted’ accounts points towards involvement with cryptocurrency platforms.

Show me the $1.5 million
So if the 1.5 million is shown valid, then what do you have to say? :)

Again, this speculation aligns with the nature of crypto exchanges, where high-level encryption and security measures are fundamental to their operations.

Given the rise of digital assets and the importance of encryption in protecting these holdings, it is plausible that the reference to ‘encrypted’ accounts points towards involvement with cryptocurrency platforms.

Show me the $1.5 million
The FBI showed it to Rep. Mike Waltz of the House Armed Services Committee. Good enough for me. and a lot better source than the "spokesperson" offered earlier by USAtoday.

Show me the $1.5 million
The FBI showed it to Rep. Mike Waltz of the House Armed Services Committee. That's a better source than the "spokesperson" offered earlier by
There are only two types of folks that would believe this twenty year old had a million-five and was still living at home, asking is dad for rides and permission to do things. . .

Someone that has never raised a teen aged son.

Someone that was never a twenty year old boy themselves.

:rolleyes:
He didn't have it. Job wasn't done yet.

CROOKS JUST HAPPENED TO:
  1. Take the day off.
  2. Get his dad to loan him a rifle.
  3. Drive up to Butler.
  4. Picked a roof outside the rally (usually, there is nowhere else around)
  5. Which was not secured by the SS.
  6. While the SS ignored knowledge of a suspect in the area.
  7. Which communication between police and SS wasn't working.
  8. And didn't spot the kid or get a grip on him until AFTER he had already fired off 8 rounds.
  9. Which SHOULD have been enough to kill Trump.
PS: I have some swamp land in Botswana I'd also like to sell you!
And, knowing all this, they let Trump walk up on the stage, to be a sitting duck. This was about as unplanned as Gone With the Wind and Star Wars.

The FBI showed it to Rep. Mike Waltz of the House Armed Services Committee. That's a better source than the "spokesperson" offered earlier by

8zyr91.jpg

Folks don't want to watch a twenty minute video, if we can't even find out who the hell made it.

:rolleyes:

It contains disinformation and misinformation. This thread should probably go to the conspiracy sub-forum.

View attachment 994097

View attachment 994098
~~~~~~
Is the FBI statement as true as the FBI telling us the Steele Dossier is fact, Hunter Biden's laptop is a Russian plant and Trump wasn't struck in the ear by a bullet?

OK Skippy
Show me the money

Having an encrypted account doesn’t mean shit

And, knowing all this, they let Trump walk up on the stage, to be a sitting duck. This was about as unplanned as Gone With the Wind and Star Wars.
~~~~~~
Was this a set-up by our Democrat Friends to assassinate Trump consider their failure at everything else for the last 7 years?

OK Skippy
Show me the money

Having an encrypted account doesn’t mean shit
~~~~~~~
Having $1.5 million dollars spread in those accounts. Are you telling us that this 20 yr/old was able to save that amount in 4 different banks on his salary as a assistant in a nursing home?

So why be overseas ? If you know of any 20 year old kids with encrypted overseas bank accounts, tell us their names.

As for your question, it hinges upon ones definition of "neutral" and "third-party"
I'm not disputing the "overseas bank accounts" as being suspect, I agree with you on that, I was referring to the use of encrypted messaging applications as not being an indicator of nefarious intent or behavior.

Neutral third-party? Maybe someone who isn't a part of the U.S. government and perhaps a reliable news agency is what I was thinking.

~~~~~~~
Having $1.5 million dollars spread in those accounts. Are you telling us that this 20 yr/old was able to save that amount in 4 different banks on his salary as a assistant in a nursing home?

No, I am telling you you are full of shit about the $1.5 mil

This all fits right in. This was not just some disgruntled kid. This explains how a kid manages to get through all of the security and nearly kill a president.

Guess Joe was wrong-- you DON'T need an F-15 and a nuke to beat the US government.
I either heard on the news or read somewhere that Crooks declined to enter the security area once he realized he'd have to go through the magnetometers. That behavior would have caused me to want to personally keep an eye on his movements or have someone do so.

I was surprised that none of them thought or bothered to do so.

Oh and I forgot to mention, they saw him using a range-finder.

"couldn't hit the side of a barn" destroyed your post. From quite a distance, he needed to achieve a head shot. My rifle badge from the US Army, qualifies me to say that achieving a head shot from that distance is a pretty darn good shot, and Crooks did it, Trump's sudden head turn being the only reason he wasn't killed.

My thoughts on this are a lot better than yours.
I also read/heard that Crooks visited his local gun range at least 40 times in the weeks leading up to the attempt. If true, it does sounds as if he was making preparations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back