$1.5 Million in Cash in Crooks' 3 Overseas Encrypted Bank Accounts - FBI involvement ?

So someone hired Crooks and paid him up front 1.5 million dollars to murder Trump? It seems they got taken, should have hired a proven hit man and not someone that couldn't hit the side of a barn. I think your high rent is clogging your thoughts.

lol another dumb ass weighs in. He could easily hit 'the broad side of a barn'; he missed a head shot by less than an inch at around 450 feet. If Trump hadn't moved he would be dead.

I can tell you that 20 year old Thomas Crooks did not make $1.5 Million working as busboy in a nursing home. Somebody got that money to him for doing something very drastic. Hey, what a coincidence. He just got shot dead for trying to assassinate President Trump.

Further fueling speculations that Crooks did not act alone, and was paid to shoot Trump, is that Crooks used encrypted messaging applications. What 20 year old kid does that ? And for what reason ?

Adding to this is that an unidentified person who visited an FBI office in Washington DC, also frequently visited Crooks' home before the shooting.

Interesting also is that an Iranian plot to assassinate Trump was uncovered just weeks before the shooting. Was one of these international encrypted accounts money from Iran ? And the Secret Service knew about this Iranian plot yet chose to turn down requests for additional Secret Service protection.

There is a list of discrepancies that exist pertaining to Trump's protection, or glaring lack of it (see video 1:45 - 7:05) serious questions have been rased about the FBI's internal processes, as well as their ability (or willingness) to handle their assigned duties. Congressional hearings have been held and scheduled to investigate the FBI & Secret Service,.

The big question. Could Crooks have been working for the FBI, as his parents claim he was ? If it is determined that this is the case, then the ramifications would be huge, as the FBI is headed by Christopher Wray, and governed by the DOJ, headed by Merritt Garland and Joe Biden.

Also interesting are some things emanating from the Congress. Democrat congressman Bennie Thompson proposed a bill to strip Secret Service protection from convicted felons (which would have technically included Trump) leading some observers to believe that the assassination attempt was planned by Democrats.

Jacqueline Marsaw, of Bennie Thompson's staff posted on Facebook >> "I don't condone violence, but please get you some shooting lessons, so you don't miss next time. oops, that wasn't me talking."

Well, yes it was her talking, and within her glaring mutilation of English grammar, was a clear "condone" and advocacy of violence, and cold-blooded murder.

Looking at the series of events (again watch the video) it is apparent that the Secret Service was not providing good quality of protection, whether from incompetence of deliberate. In the end, it is better to keep on having more questions than settling for easy answers.

Has it been verified by any neutral third-party source, that these bank accounts
  1. Exist
  2. That Crooks is the account holder
  3. That they collectively contain 1.5 million U.S. dollars?
Using encrypted messaging applications is not as sinister as you make it sound. WhatsApp is an encrypted messaging application and tons of people who are not involved in anything criminal or nefarious use it.

Why would someone with a million - five commit suicide?

:dunno:
What Crooks did is not normal for 20-year-olds. He did have motive for how he was treated growing up, particularly in high school. And he would be a good patsy to do a hit and e hit himself. It would be promoted as a disgruntled 20-year-old who acted by himself with no connections to anyone else. Only he missed. And more questions came from it as Trump lived. Even the Progs would have shown up at his funeral and it would have overshadowed any investigation. Hell, Prog may have given him a massive sendoff to hide their part in the assassination attempt.

I always suspected he was radicalized.

This all fits right in. This was not just some disgruntled kid. This explains how a kid manages to get through all of the security and nearly kill a president.

Guess Joe was wrong-- you DON'T need an F-15 and a nuke to beat the US government.

This all fits right in. This was not just some disgruntled kid. This explains how a kid manages to get through all of the security and nearly kill a president.

Guess Joe was wrong-- you DON'T need an F-15 and a nuke to beat the US government.
Too many "off" things. They don't secure the roof but YET voters saw the shooter on the roof, on his belly with a rifle.....The voters were more "aware" than the SS?

Folks don't want to watch a twenty minute video, if we can't even find out who the hell made it.
It contains disinformation and misinformation. This thread should probably go to the conspiracy sub-forum.

View attachment 994097

View attachment 994098
The FBI "debunked" nothing. If they were in cahoots with Crooks, the Iranians, or whomever, you think they're going to just stand right up and say "Yup! It was us." :rolleyes:

Florida congressman Mike Walz of the House Armed Services Committee, said that he was briefed by the FBI, and that was the source of the information regarding the 3 overseas encrypted accounts.

So if you have some information on this, beyond a flimsy "spokesperson" source, which is no source at all, come back and let us know. In the meantime, we have a US Congressman on the record, that the FBI has stated that there were 3 encrypted overseas accounts, and you can bet they didn't go through all that for $100.

So someone hired Crooks and paid him up front 1.5 million dollars to murder Trump? It seems they got taken, should have hired a proven hit man and not someone that couldn't hit the side of a barn. I think your high rent is clogging your thoughts.
"couldn't hit the side of a barn" destroyed your post. From quite a distance, he needed to achieve a head shot. My rifle badge from the US Army, qualifies me to say that achieving a head shot from that distance is a pretty darn good shot, and Crooks did it, Trump's sudden head turn being the only reason he wasn't killed.

My thoughts on this are a lot better than yours.

Last edited:
Has it been verified by any neutral third-party source, that these bank accounts
  1. Exist
  2. That Crooks is the account holder
  3. That they collectively contain 1.5 million U.S. dollars?
Using encrypted messaging applications is not as sinister as you make it sound. WhatsApp is an encrypted messaging application and tons of people who are not involved in anything criminal or nefarious use it.
So why be overseas ? If you know of any 20 year old kids with encrypted overseas bank accounts, tell us their names.

As for your question, it hinges upon ones definition of "neutral" and "third-party"

Too many "off" things. They don't secure the roof but YET voters saw the shooter on the roof, on his belly with a rifle.....The voters were more "aware" than the SS?

CROOKS JUST HAPPENED TO:
  1. Take the day off.
  2. Get his dad to loan him a rifle.
  3. Drive up to Butler.
  4. Picked a roof outside the rally (usually, there is nowhere else around)
  5. Which was not secured by the SS.
  6. While the SS ignored knowledge of a suspect in the area.
  7. Which communication between police and SS wasn't working.
  8. And didn't spot the kid or get a grip on him until AFTER he had already fired off 8 rounds.
  9. Which SHOULD have been enough to kill Trump.
PS: I have some swamp land in Botswana I'd also like to sell you!

Post # 30

Again, this speculation aligns with the nature of crypto exchanges, where high-level encryption and security measures are fundamental to their operations.

Given the rise of digital assets and the importance of encryption in protecting these holdings, it is plausible that the reference to ‘encrypted’ accounts points towards involvement with cryptocurrency platforms.

Show me the $1.5 million

Chris Wray now can just off Kamala and install Walz via FRAUD again, and have his preferred W clone....

Forum List

Back