Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

For the very seriously uninfomed (a.k.a MAGA MAGGOTS) Walz' 201 File (Personal File) would have complete record of where he was stationed. Governor Walz would never be stupid enough lie about being stationed in Baghdad when such a lie would easily be disproved.

The OP is fucking low life lying POS. He knows he is lying and he does not care that he is lying and anyone dumb to believe are just dumb POS as the OP is.

They don't care. They just want to attack a guy who served for 24 years in the military because it's politically expedient.

It's the GOP. "We care about the troops", until it becomes inconvenient.
I suggest you check the archives and search how the the democrats and their media wing treated GW Bush and his service in the National Guard.

The 2024 Olympic champion at 100 meters has asthma

Jacqueline Joyner-Kersee, 3 time Olympic champion has asthma

Jerome Bettis, aka "the Bus" has asthma.

None of that removes it is an automatic disqualifier from the military with no waivers allowed
Childhood asthma is no longer disqualifying. Based on current history and evaluation, it can be waivered and usually is. I was in recruiting as a civilian.

I did. I proved he was at that airport by giving a contemporary account of a trip he took.

If you claim that the link is not talking about that trip it's on you to explain why. Not me.
You still haven’t explained Stolen Valor Timpon claiming he carried a weapon in the ME when we all know he pussied out and quit on his men. Once you do that maybe you’ll get some of your questions answered.

None of that is true. Only your echo chamber idiots who were never voting for Walz are parroting this bullshit. Back in the real world he is filling areas and bringing down the house.
Except for the black curtain blocking the sight of all the empty seats .
What a bunch of pathetic losers the establishment chose for you!
Butbutbutbut Muh Democracy!

Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.​

Oh but he did too.....

And yes he has the picture to prove it....:biggrin: LOL

1723512362240.png

First, he doesn’t even get the country correct. Second, he never served in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You can’t spin his lies away, folks.

He is a stolen valor POS.

He was in Afghanistan in 2008 you retards and the quote is wrong. He did not say Iraq and he was there to see this

Forum List

Back