Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

Prove that Walz was speaking of his trip as a congressman and not a soldier when he said those words and then you'll have a good point.
Don't have too... That's up to ye fuckwits...

Want to accuse him of something, get some fucking evidence...

According to Walz's Command Sergeant Major, Walz had signed a six year contract when he re-upped in the National Guard in 2000. When he was notified that his unit would be mobilized for Iraq, he put in for retirement, despite having two years left to serve on his contract.

Almost nobody waits till the end of the current contract to retire. In my 20 years in the Marines I knew nobody that did. I had two years left on my last contract when I retired.

Don't have too... That's up to ye fuckwits...

Want to accuse him of something, get some fucking evidence...
The evidence is before your eyes.

If you have evidence that he was referring to his trip with other congresspeople, post it, goofy. Just becasue he was there doesn't mean he was referring to that particular trip in his speech in 2021. Bring forth the entire context of that speech to make your point. You may be right but nobody here has even tried to prove it.

Walz lies repeatedly about his service. Why should anyone trust him on this either?

Yet they still consider themselves members of the military, which you all are now saying they are not
The issue is perspective, not value of one type of service or another. Anyone who says that the amount of dedication and sacrifice required for 24 years of AD service is equivalent to that of a NG member is either lying or uninformed. If you assume the NG member just did his 1 weekend a month and 2 weeks a year that person would spend 912 days in 24 years (plus basic and A school) wearing a uniform doing shit for the nation. The other 7848 days in those 24 years they were doing what any other civilian might be doing. The active duty guy spends all 8760 days serving the country. That is IMO a Grand Canyon sized difference.

Oh and it seems the instances where Walz has lied about his service keep coming up which is the bigger problem.

He was as a Congressman.
Here's the problem and it's the same problem I have with a lot of what Walz has said. He starts by saying he had the privilege of serving in the NG. Cool. Then a few sentences later he talks about standing on the tarmac in a warzone for a ramp ceremony. The obvious assumption most people are going to make is that he do so as part of the NG service. He should have said it was as a congressman. He's saying things (which seems to be a bit of a habit) which aren't technically untrue, he was in the NG and he was in Bagram and I'll assume he's not lying about the ramp ceremony, but those 2 things aren't connected but the listener undoubtedly will connect them which is why the campaign keeps having to clarify or correct the record on this shit. And I have a hard time believing it's not on purpose. Not because he's a democrat or running for VP but because he's a politician.

Here's the problem and it's the same problem I have with a lot of what Walz has said. He starts by saying he had the privilege of serving in the NG. Cool. Then a few sentences later he talks about standing on the tarmac in a warzone for a ramp ceremony. The obvious assumption most people are going to make is that he do so as part of the NG service. He should have said it was as a congressman. He's saying things (which seems to be a bit of a habit) which aren't technically untrue, he was in the NG and he was in Bagram and I'll assume he's not lying about the ramp ceremony, but those 2 things aren't connected but the listener undoubtedly will connect them which is why the campaign keeps having to clarify or correct the record on this shit. And I have a hard time believing it's not on purpose. Not because he's a democrat or running for VP but because he's a politician.

Yep, he is a politician.

That is what they do.

Slimeball Adam Kinsinger tries to come to the defense of slimeball Tampon Timmy, and steps in it.

Even CNN is blasting lying Timmy over his stolen valor bullshit.

First, he doesn’t even get the country correct. Second, he never served in Iraq or Afghanistan.

You can’t spin his lies away, folks.

He is a stolen valor POS.

The real POS is Trump who cowardly got his Daddy to get a podiatrist to write a report saying that Dope Donny had bonespurs. He's got bosespurs all right- in his brain.

Organized Crime Kingpin Trump also told his idiot son Don Jr if he joined the military he'd disowm him.

Have another shit sandwich.

The real POS is Trump who cowardly got his Daddy to get a podiatrist to write a report saying that Dope Donny had bonespurs. He's got bosespurs all right- in his brain.

Organized Crime Kingpin Trump also told his idiot son Don Jr if he joined the military he'd disowm him.

Have another shit sandwich.
Has Trump lied about the nature of his service or lack there of in his case?

Also I assume you had the same issue with Biden since they had the exact same type and number of deferments. Biden's being for asthma not bone spurs.

Forum List

Back