Walz claims he served at Bagram AFB.

They don't care. They just want to attack a guy who served for 24 years in the military because it's politically expedient.

It's the GOP. "We care about the troops", until it becomes inconvenient.
24 years in the National Guard...dumbass.

Why don't you prove he didn't. You are the one making the claim.
Lol, that's not how it works, pal. You disagree with the OP, you prove that he's wrong.

And I'm not the one making the claim. I do know Walz is a liar and braggart from so many other examples.

Lol, that's not how it works, pal. You disagree with the OP, you prove that he's wrong.

And I'm not the one making the claim. I do know Walz is a liar and braggart from so many other examples.
I did. I proved he was at that airport by giving a contemporary account of a trip he took.

If you claim that the link is not talking about that trip it's on you to explain why. Not me.

I did. I proved he was at that airport by giving a contemporary account of a trip he took.
No, you didn't. You proved that he was there but that says nothing about a speech he gave in 2021. What was he referring to when he said those words?

Prove that he was referring to being there as a congressman and you have a point. The guy lies so often and so boldly about his service that I can see him speaking as if he was there as soldier.

Vance served, but he was not a combat photographer.
Vance was in danger just being in theater... how many times have we read about our non combat men and women being killed or injured by terrorists with bomb vest behind the green zone walls... everyone is always on guard for this....
Even today we read about our troops killed and injured by rocket attacks inside green zones....
Vance hasn't lied about his service because he is proud for his service to our nation... your boy is not proud so he must lie to you about it....

False. This is shore news. Shore News Network (shorenews.com) tends to have an exceedingly conservative political and social leaning. The site often covers topics and issues from a perspective that aligns with conservative values and viewpoints. This includes a focus on law enforcement, military, and traditional family values, as well as a critical stance on progressive policies and politicians.

Shore News and Nostra should always be fact checked.
Please link to your source that proves he did not say it. You'll forgive me for questioning your veracity.

He served in the military. Got deployed by the military, and needed surgery because of the military. He served, that doesn't change because you guys find it benefitial to shit on a very senior enlisted man.
Got deployed by the military, and needed surgery because of the military.

"According to MPR News, Walz suffered some hearing impairment related to exposure to cannon booms during training over the years, and he underwent some corrective surgery to address it."
which could just as well have happened in Minn.

Forum List

Back