Kamala on the BLM riots — egging on the thugs who burned down cities, attacked cops, and hate America. “They’re not gonna stop…and they should not".

I posted that Harris did. You in denial?

He called the national guard.

Link please. I suspect this is another right wing lie your media masters duped you with.

Why are you so gullable?
Lol, then why didn't the democrats stop the riots. Thousands of people's lives were ruined because of them. Trump had a press conference where he stated he offered the national guard and the riots would be stopped. But the governor refused. I guess his wife was too busy opening the windows so she could smell the burning tires. You know they even barricaded the police department and tried to set it a blaze. With the police inside. I guess Harris and her defund the police support took it one step further.

Lol, then why didn't the democrats stop the riots.

They did. They are over. Try to keep up.

Thousands of people's lives were ruined because of them. Trump had a press conference where he stated he offered the national guard and the riots would be stopped.

But he lied.

But the governor refused.

No he didn't. The guard was already called when Trump offered.

I guess his wife was too busy opening the windows so she could smell the burning tires.

What a dumb hyper partison statement.

You know they even barricaded the police department and tried to set it a blaze.

Yep.

With the police inside. I guess Harris and her defund the police support took it one step further.
Not as far as beating police with flag poles.

Sure it isn't.

I'm fine with saying we both don't know who specifically the money went to and if they had and continued to to arson.

But you don't know if the people that got bail with those funds committed arson before and as after bail...which was your claim.

Do you believe that anyone who raises money for people accused of crimes is in the wrong? Yes or no?
Of course I don't have an issue with anyone raising money per se for someone's bond. But I do, when the person is arrested for partaking in riots and insurrection, and the person raising the money for the bond, is contining to encourage that behavior....as Harris did

They did. They are over. Try to keep up.

But he lied.

No he didn't. The guard was already called when Trump offered.

What a dumb hyper partison statement.

Yep.

Not as far as beating police with flag poles.
138862061_10225998077324241_8510507896155270928_o.jpg
137362240_5050149135025982_4400459108902787623_n.jpg
136765229_10223705814062201_6981100750632903660_n.jpg
142822192_5675780252448098_6612231506124106066_n.jpg

Quit your lying.

Of course I don't have an issue with anyone raising money per se for someone's bond. But I do, when the person is arrested for partaking in riots and insurrection, and the person raising the money for the bond, is contining to encourage that behavior....as Harris did
Who was charged with insurrection?

What are talking about? Your posts are all over the place.

So Trump raised money for those who committed crimes on Jan 6th, including that of seditious conspiracy. What's your opinion on that?

I think we are DOOMED. We had enough BULLSHIT for the last 4 years with the Biden administration. I wonder if we have to suffer 4 more years with the laughing hyena who only knows how to spread her legs. :bigbed:

Who was charged with insurrection?

What are talking about? Your posts are all over the place.

So Trump raised money for those who committed crimes on Jan 6th, including that of seditious conspiracy. What's your opinion on that?
No trump didn’t. Stop lying you weirdo

No trump didn’t. Stop lying you weirdo
Your ignorance s astounding. Leave your echo chamber.

Former President Trump spoke on Thursday at a fundraiser on behalf of people charged in the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol — even as he faces scrutiny from national and state prosecutors for his own actions surrounding the attempt to stop the certification of Joe Biden’s 2020 election win.

“I’m going to make a contribution,” Trump told the gathering hosted at his own private golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey. The group, Patriot Freedom Project, included at least one actual defendant along with multiple family members of those charged in the attack.

Your ignorance s astounding. Leave your echo chamber.

Former President Trump spoke on Thursday at a fundraiser on behalf of people charged in the Jan. 6, 2021 attack on the U.S. Capitol — even as he faces scrutiny from national and state prosecutors for his own actions surrounding the attempt to stop the certification of Joe Biden’s 2020 election win.

“I’m going to make a contribution,” Trump told the gathering hosted at his own private golf club in Bedminster, New Jersey. The group, Patriot Freedom Project, included at least one actual defendant along with multiple family members of those charged in the attack.
He was helping their legal defense, not bail them out

Geez man

He was helping their legal defense, not bail them out

Geez man
A distinction without a difference.

So him supporting legal fees of seditious conspirators is ok but advocating for a charity that pays bail is bad.

Trump logic 101.

Forum List

Back