Kamala on the BLM riots — egging on the thugs who burned down cities, attacked cops, and hate America. “They’re not gonna stop…and they should not".

No she didn't.

Can you link this fund?

What is it called?

What was the name and charges of any people this fund bailed out?

That aside, posting bail money is constitutionally protected.

She said protest will and should continue, not that rioting should.

You seem to have no idea what you are talking about. It's kind of sad to see.
If you do not live in those areas than you are a hypocrite. Forit is they in their areas who have to live with the results along with the center city areas affected by a multitude of crimes not enforced including arson and murder. The stores or places of business burnt down, shut down or leaving will not come back for a long time. The African Americans in communities of cities did the dirty work of the Progs while near all the rest lives with the comforts of life.

Sure it is, if you are denying it.

Sure it isn't.

I'm fine with saying we both don't know who specifically the money went to and if they had and continued to to arson.

We know what she said, we know what she help fund, and we know what the brownshirts did.
But you don't know if the people that got bail with those funds committed arson before and as after bail...which was your claim.

Do you believe that anyone who raises money for people accused of crimes is in the wrong? Yes or no?

If you do not live in those areas than you are a hypocrite. Forit is they in their areas who have to live with the results along with the center city areas affected by a multitude of crimes not enforced including arson and murder.

Crimes not enforced? Thousands were arrested. What are you talking about?

The stores or places of business burnt down, shut down or leaving will not come back for a long time.

Yep. It's a shame.

The African Americans in communities of cities did the dirty work of the Progs while near all the rest lives with the comforts of life.
That's a cute narrative.

So?

Because you are claiming Kamala bailed arsonists out and they then proceeded to do more arson. (Post 32)

How can you make that claim if you can't name one?

That said, I concede that Kamala advocated for a charity that donates to posting bail and that some protestors probably benefited from these donations.

I see no proof that any of those people who benefitted from the donations committed arson in the past or continued to commit arson moving forward as you claimed. That is a claim that requires proof. You have provided none.

So? Did you write a dirty letter to the judge? Tell him how mad you were he was following the law?
You say so? That she helped bailout those terrorist. Boy, I cannot wait to see your breakdown when Trump pardons all the J6 protestors.

No, she did.

Which terrorist? What was their name?

You'll have to get your jolies from somewhere else because I won't be breaking down for you.

Nobody is in jail for protesting on Jan 6th anyhow so your point is moot.
You're and idiot there are hundreds still in jail. So yes you will amuse me when Trump pardons them. So show me the video of her telling the terrorist to stop terrorizing.

Link? Never heard anything like that out of her mouth.
Not sure how you missed it. Is being in an echo chamber your preferred position?

She said, “It’s no wonder people are taking to the streets and I support them. We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protestors. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder. And make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice.”

You're and idiot there are hundreds still in jail.

Name one person still in jail for protesting.

So yes you will amuse me when Trump pardons them.

How so? I'm not a snowflake like you evidently are. If Trump wants to pardon seditious conspirators I have no issue with that. It would be his legal right.

Not even sure why you bring it up. This thread has nothing to do with pardons. It is about reasonable bail, which by the way, is constitutionally protected.

So show me the video of her telling the terrorist to stop terrorizing.

Not sure how you missed it. Is being in an echo chamber your preferred position?

She said, “It’s no wonder people are taking to the streets and I support them. We must always defend peaceful protest and peaceful protestors. We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including the shooter who was arrested for murder. And make no mistake, we will not let these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice.”
Lol, was condemning Rittenhouse. Can't have someone killing the liberal terrorist.

Lol, was condemning Rittenhouse. Can't have someone killing the liberal terrorist.
Rittenhouse? Lol. Are you confused or just trying deflect from the fact you don't know basic information your media masters hide from you?

But hey, can you stay on topic please.

Rittenhouse? Lol. Are you confused or just trying deflect from the fact you don't know basic information your media masters hide from you?

But hey, can you stay on topic please.
No liberal told the rioters to stop. The governor, now vp candidate did absolutely nothing to stop it. Even refused the national guard when Trump offered it to stop the riots. You're the one trying to rewrite history. It went on for days because that's what the democrats wanted.

No liberal told the rioters to stop.

I posted that Harris did. You in denial?

The governor, now vp candidate did absolutely nothing to stop it.

He called the national guard.

Even refused the national guard when Trump offered it to stop the riots. You're the one trying to rewrite history. It went on for days because that's what the democrats wanted.
Link please. I suspect this is another right wing lie your media masters duped you with.

Why are you so gullable?

Forum List

Back