Zone1 Traditional patriarchal men versus feminized men

How many men in America are strong patriarch with traditional values?

How many men in America are weak feminized men with non traditional values?

I’m thinking it will be a small portion of white and black men in America have been feminized and our weak. These are the types who complain about “ white privilege” , they want reparations, they want taxpayer money funded to provide sex change operations for kids. Now this is already opened fax at these types of people do live in America. The question is how many of them are there and what do you think about it?

Like Trump.

Let's also be truthful.

He spent 24 years outside of any combat and in fact, retired rather than face deployment. He had the right to retire, but what he did not have is the right to lie about his rank. He was never a Command Master Sargent. He gave up that rank the moment he failed to complete the training.
That was his choice to make and not yours to judge. End of story.

Feminized men believe in reparations payments. They complain constantly about racism and things like that. They want reparations. This group represents weakness and complaining. These people are most likely to believe in 100 genders , most likely to be extremely pro abortion

Patriarchal men believe in traditional values, being proud of their history, realizing that all people of history went through dealing with racism and struggles. This group believes the historical scientific fact that there are two genders and they oppose abortion. This group represents strength and someone to look up to for kids.

gender is not a scientific term or concept.

Science deals with sex, not gender

Just a reminder. This is a Zone 1 thread, which means no flaming, trolling or personal attacks.

What has been said that are rule violations, will be cleaned up.

One Time.

Next will be thread bans.

Quote something from the original post and perhaps agree or disagree with it.

Bring some substance to the table.

I think it’s quite obvious that the Democrat vice presidential candidate is a weak feminized man. He believes in period products for boys at public schools and has enacted laws to support that. So that’s blatantly obvious what he is doing goes against traditional patriarchs, black and white.

Does this sound like a real man?

Celine Dion calls out Donald Trump for playing 'My Heart Will Go On' at campaign rally: 'Really, THAT song?'
"In no way is this use authorized and Celine Dion does not endorse this or any similar use."

That was his choice to make and not yours to judge. End of story.
Of course I can judge. Just as you do with Trump.

He decided to bitch out when it came time to fight and retired. His choice. Mine choice to judge him and point it out to the rest of us.

End of story.

Not with any ethics can you judge. You are making porkies, and been fried for it.

The veterans don't buy this nonsense. The MAGA don't count.
Of course I can judge. Just as you do with Trump.

He decided to bitch out when it came time to fight and retired. His choice. Mine choice to judge him and point it out to the rest of us.

End of story.

Forum List

Back