Kamala on the BLM riots — egging on the thugs who burned down cities, attacked cops, and hate America. “They’re not gonna stop…and they should not".

That is your narrative, not the truth.

Who was bailed out with that money and then committed acts of terror?

But you are right, their is a massive difference. Bail is for people whose haven't even been convicted, but only accused of crimes and supported by the constitution. Trump was helping people that had already been convicted of their crimes. Certainly Trump has that right and I don't begrudge him that but you can't reasonably give Trump a pass and not Kamala. Get real.

What makes you say that?
No those are actually unrefutable facts

No those are actually unrefutable facts
What fact? Lol. You haven't given a name. You simply made a claim that you can't back up.

All you know for sure is Kamala advocated for a charity that provides bail money to people who were jailed which is supported by the constitution. That is it.

Everything else you have said is speculation.

Do you have any facts that support your assertions and if you do provide the links.

Otherwise you are wasting both our time and the T-Rex burger I just ate at Big Jim's (The Dalles, OR) is painfully reminding me why I shouldn't eat a burger with 1 pound of beef and 4 slices of ham...especially at my age. If you have evidence it, show it soon please.

What fact? Lol. You haven't given a name. You simply made a claim that you can't back up.

All you know for sure is Kamala advocated for a charity that provides bail money to people who were jailed which is supported by the constitution. That is it.

Everything else you have said is speculation.

Do you have any facts that support your assertions and if you do provide the links.

Otherwise you are wasting both our time and the T-Rex burger I just ate at Big Jim's (The Dalles, OR) is painfully reminding me why I shouldn't eat a burger with 1 pound of beef and 4 slices of ham...especially at my age. If you have evidence it, show it soon please.
Um the fact there were terrorist attacks,…people got arrested, she raised money for their bail, and encouraged more attacks

Um the fact there were terrorist attacks,…people got arrested, she raised money for their bail, and encouraged more attacks
Give the name of someone who received benefits from that find that committed terrorist attacks.

And again, Trump donates to funds that support ACTUAL prosecuted seditious conspirators but you dismiss that? ROFL.

Don't you see how desperate and hyper partison you sound?

This is who and what she is, a radical, neo-Marxist ideologue with a 10¢ brain that craves power over us.

She is a danger to the Republic and will destroy what remains of it should she be elected.

Too many Americans seem willing to vote their own destruction nowadays.

There is NO EXCUSE for not getting out and voting for Trump and Republicans.

I was just in Minneapolis and I can report that the city is still there.

All maga fuckups can again shit themselves.

Forum List

Back