WSJ Calls Trump a Lunatic

they weren't accurate .. polls are usually skewed to favor the Dems ..even if said Dems are winning in the polls .. don't feel so confident until Harris is leading by 6 or 7 points nationally .. and even then the road to win the electoral college is easier for Republicans .. hence the reason the left wants to do away with the EC .

Then why was Trump citing them just 2 weeks ago? Just a week ago?

Y'all are literally citing and ignoring the same source on the same topic. That's what losers do before they lose.

Oh come on, we all know Biden only apes what his minders tell him. Just look at Biden, a fumbling, bumbling, old fool that is suffering from some kind of brain problem. Not really a mystery, he has had 2 brain operations. He always looks like a zombie. He doesn't think for himself anymore. Installing Kamala is NOT 'good for the nation' either, she's dumber than Biden. The Democrat party is the party of losers with the media bolstering it because they (Democrats) OWN the MSM.

And by 'we all know' is just you citing yourself. Sharing your feelings with us.

So I have Joe Biden saying he dropped out for the good of the nation and the good of the party.

And some rando on the internet who insists he knows better.

Yeah, good luck with that.

No kidding. I wonder what took them so long?

WSJ calls Trump a lunatic .

But we can’t ignore the giant Republican problem either: None of us are in any doubt what we are being asked to vote for on the Republican ticket.​

I watched in its entirety and then, perhaps hoping that the written version might yield hidden intelligence not evident to the ear, read the transcript of the press conference Donald Trump held at Mar-a-Lago last week. Houston, we have a problem. ...​

By my calculation, about one-third of Mr. Trump’s remarks fell into three categories: false, obtuse or lunatic.​

President Trump can see WHATT CAN BE, UNBURDENED BY WHAT HAS BEEN

And by 'we all know' is just you citing yourself. Sharing your feelings with us.

So I have Joe Biden saying he dropped out for the good of the nation and the good of the party.

And some rando on the internet who insists he knows better.

Yeah, good luck with that.
So, Joe was no good for the nation. Now we have Kamala who is also no good for the nation.

Y'all are literally citing and ignoring the same source on the same topic. That's what losers do before they lose.
I said the polls are tightening.. and all politicians favor the polls they like and criticize the ones they don't .. remember a republican hasn't won the popular vote in 20yrs .. I expect the polls to swing back and forth until the election .. and I have stated in the past that Harris could win .. its the left that refuses to believe that Trump could win .. emotions rule the left .. face it pal .. ya got 84 days to sweat it out ! and yes you could win but then again you could lose .. I wont like it but I am prepared for a Harris admin .. you are not prepared for a Trump admin .. and the worst thing that could happen economically for Dems and Republicans alike is a Harris win .. if your side wins get ready for the most radically leftwing admin in US history and get ready for difficult economic times .. not to mention the threat of war from our enemies .. Harris has proven to be weak and incompetent as VP.. and she will be the same as POTUS .. she will be much worse than Biden .. you will regret her taking power if she wins .. bank on it .. the worst thing that could happen to dem voters is if they get their way in Nov .. we will all suffer ! republicans and democrats alike !

Last edited:
Prove it's a lie. Harris's candidacy is bolstered by the MSM only that is trying to convince some Americans they are not seeing the abject stupidity of the woman.
Support for Harris is wide but not very deep

The voters know very little about her

Because weeks ago, the MSM wasn't reporting favorably on Biden. I mean, not even the MSM could countenance Biden's absolute disaster at the debate and then his constant clusterfuck off scrpt blatherings. Now that they got their marching orders from the Democrat Party polls are reflecting Kamala's totally fake campaign but it won't last.

I said the polls are tightening.. and all politicians favor the polls they like and criticize the ones they don't .. remember a republican hasn't won the popular vote in 20yrs .. I expect the polls to swing back and forth until the election .. and I have stated in the past that Harris could win .. its the left that refuses to believe that Trump could win .. emotions rule the left .. face it pal .. ya got 84 days to sweat it it out ! and yes you could win but then again you could lose .. I wont like it but I am prepared for a Harris admin .. you are not prepared for a Trump admin .. and the worst thing that could happen economically for Dems and Republicans alike is a Harris win .. if your side wins get ready for the most radically leftwing admin in US history and get ready for difficult economic times .. not to mention the threat of war from our enemies .. Harris has proven to be weak and incompetent as VP.. and she will be the same as POTUS .. she will be much worse than Biden .. you will regret her taking power if she wins .. bank on it .. the worst thing that could happen to dem voters is if they get their way in Nov .. we will all suffer ! republicans and democrats ! get ready !

You said there was something wrong with the polls. Er....'because', apparently.

And 'emotions rule the left'? Trump just insisted that Harris' crowds are AI generated. That he had conversations with 'Willie Brown on a helicopter' that never happened. And that Joe Biden regrets dropping out and wants to take the nomination back.

All backed by jackshit.

That's either emotion, delusion, senility or all 3.

Because weeks ago, the MSM wasn't reporting favorably on Biden. I mean, not even the MSM could countenance Biden's absolute disaster at the debate and then his constant clusterfuck off scrpt blatherings. Now that they got their marching orders from the Democrat Party polls are reflecting Kamala's totally fake campaign but it won't last.

So you're ignoring the polling not because its inaccurate.....but because you feel it 'won't last'?

Feelings vs. poll numbers.

Good luck with that.

Give me a better source on Biden's motivation for dropping out than Biden.

You can't. Its that simple. I've got the best source in the world. And you've got your imagination. Our sources are not equal.

MAGA's grand folly is that they no longer discern reality from anything they make up.
Biden said members of his party wanted him out of the race during a recent interview .. Biden stated he was in it to win it just 4 weeks ago .. then he goes to Wilmington and disappeared for days and rumors were circulating on news outlets that he was being pressured to drop out by members of his own party and that Biden and his family were arguing back that he was staying in.. that's a fact ! and after a few days of an absent Biden voila Biden suddenly drops out .. use common sense instead of relying on emotion .

So you're ignoring the polling not because its inaccurate.....but because you feel it 'won't last'?

Feelings vs. poll numbers.

Good luck with that.
Polling is not all that accurate. We heard that when Trump was leading. Now you guys want us to believe polls are unassailable.

Biden said members of his party wanted him out of the race during a recent interview .. Biden stated he was in it to win it just 4 weeks ago .. then he goes to Wilmington and disappeared for days and rumors were circulating on news outlets that he was being pressured to drop out by members of his own party and that Biden and his family were arguing back that he was staying in.. that's a fact ! and after a few days of an absent Biden voila Biden suddenly drops out .. use common sense instead of relying on emotion .

Biden never says he was forced out. Biden never anything about a 'coup', or 'cheating'. Biden never said he regrets dropping out or wants the nomination back.

That's your delusional ilk, citing your collective imaginations.

Biden said that he chose to leave because he felt it was for the good of the party and the nation.

Why would I ignore Biden and instead believe whatever you and your ilk make up?

The WSJ is correct – Trump is a lunatic.

The Journal is also correct about Trump being unfit to be president.
You continue to lie, the journal never said anything of those things

This op-Ed writer also once said xiden and the demafasict would force republicans to go to re-education campus, like the nazis did.

That likely will happen in a second term if harris is elected

This should surprise no one. The base of the Republican Party knew he was like this when they nominated him, yet again. They wanted the clown car and they got it. They are going to pay the price for it and many of them will still be in denial.
The country is paying the price for an obviously stolen election. Stop worrying about Trump. Another 4 years of this America will be gone.

Biden never says he was forced out. Biden never anything about a 'coup', or 'cheating'. Biden never said he regrets dropping out or wants the nomination back.

That's your delusional ilk, citing your collective imaginations.

Biden said that he chose to leave because he felt it was for the good of the party and the nation.

Why would I ignore Biden and instead believe whatever you and your ilk make up?
Biden is not cognitive enough to even have an opinion about being unceremoniously thrown under the bus.

Forum List

Back